youtube.com/watch?v=zOPHULcs2PE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDYus7iKC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ON SO MANY LEVELS
THANK GOD.

Unfortunately you're wrong, the media are still pushing the BMWF meme

youtu.be/2NNbeS-_EEA
post some kitty pryde kino boys

Did black emos even exist? Remember when black guys wore those oversized shirts and pants lmao

yes look up blood orange in 2008

lmaooo

youtube.com/watch?v=zOPHULcs2PE

she's so cute i wish her music didn't suck

i remember there used to be a video of farris rotter and lightspeed champion doing a leaping high 5 in slow motion on one of their myspace pages
one of my friends had just got a new phone that had a slow mo video mode so us and another guy tried to recreate it in his basement whilst we were drinking cider and listening to partyshank
i got really drunk and threw up chile con carne on his floor
i woke up in the morning and he was playing shakespear by akala on his computer
as i was walking home i threw up in the street, leaning up against a lamp post at about 10am and a woman with a toddler and a pram was walking past
just in case you were wondering

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDYus7iKC8
I wonder if this video was engineered as a white father’s nightmare

This time period was shit and you’re a faggot for reminiscing about it. People wishing to return to a time that already represented a degradation of culture and society is allowing further degradation, it’s for people with no solid idealistic or aesthetic convictions, just a vague reminiscence for when their life was less complicated. You can be happy now if you work for it, if you look within yourself and outward to God/Truth/beauty, you can also begin to work for a better future to strive toward a more rightful society. Conservatism is the weakest kind of outlook in any field, it fights a constantly losing battle because it is complacency, allowing shitty progress to occur because they don’t try to improve the world.
We can all make it, but you have to try.

Attached: 67467A2C-AEA6-4BC3-954A-74F179C3096A.jpg (700x700, 75.19K)

I used to listen to him upon first hearing about him. insane that he's basically thrown this character away with nobody noticing. and he STILL wears hats 100% of the time- guessing the perming of his hair totally fucked his hairline up or something

without gamergate ruining everything danny would be prez today and kit his first lady
shut the fuck up lol

Stupid fucking zoomer

Yes because you know what's such a happier and better time period? The 2020s :)

based conformist
take your meds schizo. get with the times.

I remember someone sucked off Danny during a concert and Kitty Pryde made a huge stink about it on some fans sexual harassing artists shit

not a zoomer. i just want a fun and retarded future instead of a gay and retarded one

>They took this from us
Interracial relationships?

Nope not yet.....

wtf... now I'm being nostalgic for 2008-2010.
High school truly was a carefree existence.
>tfw will never come home after my favorite day 2 day of classes to play fallout NV

tfw

And before that he was in a short-lived post-hardcore band that somehow got lumped in with all the nu rave stuff going on at the time. They were called Test Icicles. He's had an odd career.