This board is so bad it hurts. even Any Forums must be better for discussing music

this board is so bad it hurts. even Any Forums must be better for discussing music

Attached: yvaa9i1u5l73g42.gif (220x220, 39.51K)

the whole time I browse Any Forums I just keep refreshing
Rarely any good threads

Lol filtered

> posts frog pics instead of good music

spoken like a true coward

Most people aren't equipped to actually talk about music, myself included. It's all just "have you heard this? It sounds like this" and "alright I guess 6/10"

>liking Any Forums

Attached: 1655554457887.jpg (500x500, 27.9K)

i post great fucking music all the time
thats not how you get a thread to have replies and have some longevity
nor is discussion
a fair percentage of the problem can be due to the totallly underage and uneducated Any Forums audience (irrespective of boards LOL)
the other 15% is that MOST people like stupid POPULAR shit because thats just how the fucking math works innit?

You can't fucking sell it. You're not respected enough.

Shut up Elektra, spam the board with shit and write another suicide letter

the only thread worth visiting here is /kpg/
you know it to be true
god help you if you like music other than kpop

You got mad over some words I typed out in 5 seconds

you sound upset LOL

>refresh
>refresh
>refresh
>find good thread
>reply
>thread gets maybe one more reply after you before 404ing
>refresh
>refresh
>refresh

HUR YOU SOUND uPSERT ? LOL I AM MEME

im in awrh of you

you just reveal your own ignorance

Nah, stay here user, Any Forums has gone to total shit, every thread there is a cooler thread now

This is because music is a personal experience

lol NO YOU
retard go to bed

There's loads of things to talk about when it comes to music and you don't need to be an expert to say more than "6/10", that's just laziness and the constant need of few retards to derail every thread with shit bait no matter how it started or what it is about in order to get a fe (You:s)

you have poor situation awareness

I agree, everyone's too lazy to really take apart the song they heard or too embarrassed to try and explain themselves

You're mad

I think the main problem with modern Any Forums is that they refuse to like anything that hasn't had a decades long critical consensus and subcultural context developed around it for fear of saying they like the wrong thing on an anonymous message board.

Any Forums's problem is that its filled with zoomers, simple as.