Most anticipated concerts

I'm seeing black midi in NYC next evening. Post the concerts you were the most excited about going in, and how they actually turned out.

Attached: Black Midi.jpg (1616x1080, 545.58K)

Erm we are in the middle of two pandemics my guy

unwound next march in nyc. can't remember the last concert i was this excited about honestly

I'm seeing Lady Gaga at Dodger Stadium

Probably Moz a few years back. I literally cried when he started playing, because for years I'd had so many instances where I almost saw him and he canceled. Was a great show.

Black Midi was my return to live shows last year. Was a perfect experience.

Gorillaz is playing in Aus for the first time in 10 years. Cunts on the east coast got their concert cancelled because it was rained out. Almost all of them paid just to see Gorillaz. Roaring.

What's the setlist on that show?
Are they playing LP4 material?

Melt banana NA tour.

They're still touring on Hellfire material + Lumps, although they played some snippets of new material at their 5th-year anniversary show. I'm not optimistic that I'll hear new stuff, but don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining either.

sick

hope we get great white 2.0 thank you and goodnight

I saw them in Boston last Thursday and the venue fucking sucked, easily turned what could've been like an 8/10 concert to a 5/10
picrel is the setlist they ended up throwing into the crowd, there ended up being a mosh pit to every song (including goddamn Slow) because apparently a good amount of people that went didn't listen to the band regularly and just wanted to do that
best live show I ever saw was King Crimson lsat year also in Boston

Attached: 1248763245876.png (828x902, 1.26M)

I only realized after replying that I didn't actually answer your question. King Crimson was my first ever concert and I didn't know what to expect so it's hard to pin down what I anticipated. black midi I also didn't know what to expect because all their music is based around unpredictability and I had also heard that they liked improvising more live. I was still excited going in and was disappointed at the end, but that was entirely the fault of the shitty venue. I hope your experience is different fren

should be seeing ski mask the slump god and $not. There are a couple of other people. But I dont really like there music all that much. I have tickets for Ken Car$on. It's just something to see in a couple of months. They all sold out in like 15 minutes.

Wasted quads.

i was super excited to see oliver tree live as id heard he put on a good show. he came out and the music started and literally nobody danced or moved. straight up 500 zoomers standing motionless. it was the worst show ive ever been to

White people can’t dance
I didn’t know who Zedd was back in 2012 or 13 I think. I was at a festival and my friends wanted to see him. It started raining hard as fuck with thunder and everything. Hearing clarity for the first time with that setting was a very memorable moment in my life

I've been to nearly 40 and a couple festivals since July of last year completely unvaccinated, no one gives a shit about this cough at all

>playing
>plays no instruments

Based

We've been in the middle of covid since it started and monkeypox is a nothingburger std with a decades old vaccine that mostly spreads within gay communities

The mars volta at mission ballroom.