He has a point

he has a point

Attached: image(1)(2).jpg (843x827, 78.32K)

DJ DUBBI OFF THAT BEAT

Does he? Because it just sounds like rambling word salad to me

so take away mike dean and see what happens. he relies on him constantly and I am a kanye supporter to the max

Did he really say that?

Is there a convincing guitsr vst? I mostly agree with him, quality vst's are almost indistinguishable from the real instrument and you only need to know keys to play any synthesized or IRL instrument. But guitar strumming would admittedly be hard to replace.

I don't think even Kanye believes that "sound design" is the only or most important element in music.

dilate

no he's an idiot as usual. being right wing for a short time was his only redeeming factor.

gotta love partisan hackery

yeah he really triggered the libs

So why did he have guitar on ghost town then? Checkmate

No. It's a fake quote. Kanye has literally used guitar in dozens of samples / guests across his albums.

hes a faggot with plastic soul

fuck him

Ahem..

N

A

G

G

L

N

Q

I

NIGGE

W

N

R

niggerchads.. we won.

Nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

god damn my man you see i can't understand