Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: 7962BF15-DE78-461E-9306-CB5C4F1DCCD5.jpg (328x366, 100.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYhb8Tlyyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do what?
Also who the fuck is this?

Can someone post that pic of Laura Les singing during one of their semi-recent performances when she stopped using the voice effects?

>she

this

>he
nigga, das a girl.

Robert Wheeler III

and i'm julius caesar

>she screams in silence

Did you know Arlington heights is one of those places where if they find out you were from another suburb in Chicago they brag about it in a way and are condescending to others who weren't from there like it is a rich neighborhood

>your fetish singlehandedly destroyed your band's opportunity to make it big
You just HAD to put on that skirt, didn't you?

there is no classy way to live in illinois, even if someone was nasty rich i would laugh at them

He’s just dudeing out with dude stuff. Pay him no mind.

That’s why these dudes “transition”. So they can do sketchy dude shit and not get called out for it.

Attached: lol.png (739x365, 24.04K)

You have to search under his real name.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYhb8Tlyyo
fucking jej

(violently raping 11 year old little girl) I'M NOT STRONGERRRRRR THAN STRONGERRRRRRRRR THAN YOOOOUUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUUuUuuUuuUuUuuUuUuUUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuuUuUuUuUUUuUuUUuUUUuUUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUUuUuU I'M NOT STRONGERRRRRR THAN STRONGERRRRRRRRR THAN YOOOOUUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUUuUuuUuuUuUuuUuUuUUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuuUuUuUuUUUuUuUUuUUUuUUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuuUuUuUuUuuuUuUUuuuUUUUuUuUUuUUuUuU

>This is so wholesome! I love that she's becoming more comfortable with her voice and she's an amazing singer!

Attached: 30.png (880x1292, 159.33K)

great to not have any more tranny shit in the media

unfortunately, it's only the beginning, user