Albums that are genuinely difficult to not be filtered by?

albums that are genuinely difficult to not be filtered by?
you have to listen to this album so loud and pay attention so closely to not be filtered it’s unreal

Attached: 77C3ABE0-EFAF-4E61-A5AB-C045E0996185.png (600x600, 830.86K)

fr bro this album is so detailed just like that other thread thats up said no cap

rofl, grow up

go away

I like it :3

what’s your favourite album

I guess, i liked this album in middle school

judging by the majority of the albums i see posted on this board i’m assuming the people who dislike this are just being filtered

>tried to listen to this shit
>it's shit
Imagine my shock

babby's first noise, probably the most cringe post i've ever seen as well
i will not read you reply since it'll probably be more fag shit

Filtered

i thnk this is a bait thread but eh
disagree with this one. it's a bit unconventional but it's very melodic and i get the "the birds are calling for you please don't follow" bit from la rapet stuck in my head regularly

Attached: image.png (600x600, 481.34K)

Like the third time this week Any Forums tricks me into listening to some bullshit
It's over

Attached: 1625148035363.png (640x640, 169.97K)

I searched for this and every track was just random fucking noises and one was literally just screaming noises for the whole "song." Are you fucking serious OP?

You didn't like Untitled? Best track of the album, sorry you got filtered

>I searched for this and every track was just random fucking noises and one was literally just screaming noises for the whole "song."
Sounds like most shit posted on here

Attached: KEKY.png (212x237, 7.2K)

I havent listened to Any Forums core since I was a teen but I remember that album being one of the most accessible AnCo related records. Panda's drum fills were very interesting I thought

sorry, would you have preferred an imagine dragons song?

Unironically yes

I AM THE PHANTOM
I AM THE PHANTOM

Attached: avey.jpg (600x472, 438.14K)

God I hate pop/rock fuckers. The world of music is so insanely vast, you'll get filtered by 95% of music out there if you stop only considering artists with two degrees of separation from Beyonce.