I'm helping setup Japanese Breakfast for their show tonight at the Dell Center.....Michelle zauner smells fucking vile...

I'm helping setup Japanese Breakfast for their show tonight at the Dell Center.....Michelle zauner smells fucking vile, she has nasty pussy stank just coming out of her right now.

Attached: MG_6337JapaneseBreakfastv1FINAL-copy-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 76.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peJCuKoKZWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine the smell...

its almost 100 degrees in Philadelphia just to let everyone know why. but still, she smells like a homeless person right now....I can't believe it, do some women just not wear deodorant?

Feminists

post pics

nvmd

>Michelle zauner smells fucking vile, she has nasty pussy stank just coming out of her right now.
I'm not familiar with this band but this tracks with that photo. Short bangs, tattoos. That's gonna be unkempt body hair and odors.

I take it you aren't around touring bands a lot? Most of them can't afford hotels.

>japanese breakfast
>is actually half-korean/half-german
umm yikesy pikesy thats going to have to be a top cultural appropriation for me fr fr no cap with the tap

Attached: 1651866681873s.jpg (125x83, 2.18K)

half-korean/half-jewish, please

>German
Just went to check her early life and was not disappointed

>the look of someone that can't get off without being choked

Japanese Breakfast = Comfort Women ya dingus
Are the same kind of retards that think Joy Division is named after kiddie shit?

>"According to Zauner, the band's name is a juxtaposition of Asian exoticism and American culture. Zauner, a Korean-American, chose the name because "growing up relating to Japanese culture quite a bit because it felt like the closest thing [she] had" to popular Korean culture in America."
nah man

can i smell?

Attached: sniff.jpg (1200x675, 283.92K)

Thanks for the info, Michelle.

Looks like someone who showers once a month
youtube.com/watch?v=peJCuKoKZWI

Attached: hgdbe34.png (1880x1308, 715.09K)

Offer her with a refreshing shower in your place?

>someone who showers once a month
I'd wager $1000 that she showered once during the pandemic

pitchfork needs to fucking die