When will it be allowed to like this album?

when will it be allowed to like this album?

people hated on Death Magnetic and it's now a "classic".
So we gotta wait one more album until it is not trendy to hate on Hardwired anymore?

Attached: 43534434.jpg (968x976, 163.29K)

>a classic
Is it?
Sounds boring as fuck to me
Last one I liked was Master of Puppets

This album is as good as its album cover

And how you should take that statement is based on what you make it

Attached: 35727A7F-7F78-49E2-A2F2-7C206D75E983.jpg (828x827, 275.91K)

I had sex, ok?

>people hated on Death Magnetic and it's now a "classic".
according to...?

Hardwired is better than DM. It's closer to the music the band would actually like to play.

DM wasn't a bad album, but it was a bit insincere.

Feel free to like it, just like i'll feel free to think you're a fag

Butt rock. You want real thrash check out Megadeth's new album.

Hell yeah brotha, this right here, megadeaf is where it's at!

Based megachad. Metrannica fags will get btfo once again when Dave releases the new album

Spit Out The Bone is heavier than anything Megadeth released since Holy Wars.

heaviness means nothing if the songwriting sucks

Dubs confirm, we lost megasisters...

And St. Anger is heavier than anything that Metallica released before and after it, so what

Which sucks in most megadeth albums and especially new stuff, it is semi shocking how generic it is but then again he is 500 years old now so he should stop just like metallica. As far as metallica, I usually like to trash talk anything post justice but even this new stuff is more interesting than megadeths new stuff even if it is also meh.

I liked Hardwired more than Death Magnet, I don't really care what other people say and I tend to agree a bit with If I was to elaborate a bit, I think Hardwired does have some filler on it, it could be slimmed down into a better album...but thats my criticism of it, the songs that work I think work more than the songs of Death Magnet

In any case, there are a lot of people on the board now whos introduction to Metallica WAS Death Magnet, so think about that

The people who "hate" on Death Magnetic and Hardwired are people who don't really give a shit about post-Black Album Metallica anyway. Both albums are passable, Death Magnetic has worse production but better hooks IMO. Lords of Summer is also better than anything that actually made it on to Hardwired.

DM's problem isn't that it's not sincere (apart from the day that not comes and unforgiven III, both pathetic songs), is that James was still in the St. Anger riffing style when he wrote the album

who calls death magnetic a "classic"? I've never heard that.

Based. Harwired is clean, mixed really well, and has lots of catchy songs with intellectual lyrics