2 billion people

>2 billion people
>no good music
Wtf bros..

Attached: GettyImages-921601458.jpg (2120x1414, 450.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asiasociety.org/arts/music-and-islam-deeper-look
youtube.com/watch?v=FlyOCgtVJj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Music is banned in Islam. So any person making it would be technically a non-muslim.

gr80 b80 m80

Here you go, you stupid faggot.

Attached: lmdify.png (1030x534, 68.87K)

How about you use sources other than Wikipedia to argue your points you worthless dipshit
asiasociety.org/arts/music-and-islam-deeper-look
>By Hussein Rashid, Hofstra University
>There is a popular perception that music is generally forbidden in Islam. However, such a prescriptive statement elevates the issue to one of faith. The answer to the question is open to interpretation. The first consistent scholarly attack on music dates to the mid-10th century, and seems to be in response to illicit behavior tied to music, rather than to the music itself. No Islamic scholar would argue that Qur’anic recitation (qira’at) is forbidden, and many would argue that the Qur’an should be recited as beautifully as possible. To a person unfamiliar with qira’at, the sound would resemble music. However, in an Islamic legal framework the recitation is not music, and to call it so is insulting. The problem is that the term “music,” representing some combination of instruments and voice, does not map well onto the Arabic term musiqa; musiqa is one kind of audio art in the Islamic legal tradition; qira’at is another.

>The debate among Muslims is not about the permissibility of audio art, but about what kind of audio arts are permissible. The Qur’an, the first source of legal authority for Muslims, contains no direct references to music. Legal scholars use the hadith (saying and actions of Prophet Muhammad) as another source of authority, and have found conflicting evidence in it. The consensus that has emerged is that the audio arts fall into three broad categories: legitimate, controversial, and illegitimate. Qira’at, the call to prayer, religious chants and the like are all considered legitimate. Controversial audio arts include almost all other types of music. Illegitimate audio arts are considered to be those that take people away from the commandments of the faith. Music that leads to drinking or licentious behavior is considered illegitimate. Depending on the community of interpretation, one can find devotional music legitimate, controversial, or illegitimate.

I like how their prayer shit sounds and arabic in general. imagine that behind some electronic beats or uk drill or something?

Islam more like midslam, haha what a lame religion no cap on Ja

Is this true? What a shit religion then lmao

Cat Stevens

idec bout the terrorism and shit. Islam just seems so boring.

Yup. Not only that but painting/photography is also banned in Islam. My mother kept all photos in the house hidden for that reason.

t. ex muslim

Attached: 1650309887653.jpg (500x500, 70.19K)

jeez man. I'm glad you got out

Just another hippie who picked Islam instead of Hinduism. Doesn't count.

music is banned and their god fucks children, and they kill people and rape for fun. their music would be shit.
based retard

>hurr durr I'm gonna continue perpetrating stereotypes because I'm a fucking idiot who hasn't read anything longer than three sentences since middle school

The no alcohol part is a deal breaker for me.

We get it, you love Allah. Inshallah my brother

I'm Armenian Orthodox

fr. Have they considered just not drinking in excess? lmao

Wait you're Armenian and are defending islam? Haven't seen that one in a good minute

>he consensus that has emerged is that the audio arts fall into three broad categories: legitimate, controversial, and illegitimate. Qira’at, the call to prayer, religious chants and the like are all considered legitimate. Controversial audio arts include almost all other types of music. Illegitimate audio arts are considered to be those that take people away from the commandments of the faith. Music that leads to drinking or licentious behavior is considered illegitimate.
don't you have clocks to make or something?

>Wait you're Armenian and are defending islam
Not very surprising. Orthodox Church and Islam has more in common than any other denomination. They also ban similar kind of stuff. No wonder he got butthurt about someone calling out on that.

Attached: Armo.jpg (1000x734, 141.92K)

Armenians have an issue with Turks moron, not Islam
Not at all the same thing as "music is banned" you baboon
Oh yeah let me post an actor well known in the Armenian SSR for his unconventional looks as a representative of how all Armenians look
>They also ban similar kind of stuff
This is also not true, Armenia has an extraordinarily rich history of folksong
You're even more of a fucking idiot than the last guy

MeNa offers nothing to the world in terms art and science. They're a plague.

this has been done many times

>Turks are muslim and attacked armenians because they are Christian

> user before literally posted a wikipedia source citing otherwise.

> Banning similar things never implied banning music.

the edgiest religion. literally lots of misogyny, sexism, fascist rules, and their penalties for. /polchuds/ would actually think Islam is based if they looked into it. The ultimate chuds of the Arab world. That's why so many of them have le chudface. I would posit that MAGA tards have more in common with Osama Bin Laden than the average American

*penalties for breaking their laws are extreme, just like /polnazis like it

Westerners are xenophobic, just move on and stop feeding them man. You will never change their mind, everything that isn't Japan or South Korea is Borat land to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlyOCgtVJj8