It's over

It's over

Attached: 1638291185352.png (1651x1401, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRgB1I3HNYg
youtube.com/watch?v=IGNILpVcgz4
youtube.com/watch?v=SoBMhx_ap_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arena Rock more popular than forward-thinking music? No way!

>forward thinking music

Attached: A0114E69-71CD-49B8-BFB0-92907743CBDE.gif (498x365, 1.58M)

I think they need to put more copyright claims to make sure those numbers go down even further. I literally didn't hear any Beatles music in any form of media in the last 10 years.

Here Comes The Sun gained 100 million streams since this was created

And Bohemian Rhapsody gained 250 million. After the death of Paul there will be a brief increase in Beatles' music, and after that it will disappear to irrelevancy.

Attached: saske.jpg (528x502, 29.75K)

>The Beach Boys will become the most popular band from 1960s in your life time and remain that way until the end of time.
Based based based!

Attached: The boys.jpg (640x640, 136.7K)

>Beatles won’t be listen by normies anymore
Sounds like great news

Any pop band/musician after its decade (maybe even sooner than that) disappears. The difference was that the Beatles was the first one to reach that level of popularity and kept it that way thanks to some intellectual or semi-intellectual people who kept using their music. With that group gone and young people not listening to it, it will become one of those popular bands from 40s and 50s that nobody remembers anything about.

>boring Hippie drivel replaced with high energy Arena Rock

Just accept it grandma, the only Rock music of value is the shit critics hate (Arena Rock, Metal, Glam, Big Music, Soft Rock, Funk Rock). All your retarded retro granny tunes with backwards guitar solos and wacky sound effects don't impress the zoomer (and even if we want to listen to something like that, ELO and Ween do it better). Accept The Beatles as a dying phenomena that aged like milk, along with The Sex Pistols, Radiohead and 80% of The British Invasion.

I know you will pull some gay "look look, your favorite artist listened to The Beatles therefore they are amazing" argument, I don't care, I will continue listening to Sheer Heart Attack and avoiding The Beatles like the plague.

Attached: Seek And.jpg (638x359, 57.15K)

>Radiohead in the sentence as the other crap.
A bit rude. And I don't even listen to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRgB1I3HNYg

Attached: Out of the Blue.jpg (300x300, 159.71K)

The idea that Queen were just an arena rock band that stuck to convention is retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=IGNILpVcgz4
youtube.com/watch?v=SoBMhx_ap_g

So much better than The Beatles in every way
Don't let the plebs know about good Queen music, they don't deserve it.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (495x570, 19.22K)

It's just because of that movie. It won't last

Nah the Beatles were too big and defined an era in music history. Plus a lot of their songs still sound fresh to this day.

>Plus a lot of their songs still sound fresh to this day.
How old are you? I have never met a zoomer who listens to them. This wasn't the case 10 years ago.

Queen absolutely demolishes the Beatles. Even when you consider their albums, at least speaking on their early work. Compare Queen II vs With the Beatles or any of their pre Rubber Soul work. Heck, Queen's best stacks up pretty well against the Beatles best. And their weakest albums at the very least are entertaining. Plus, Queen just had outright stronger musicians, and didn't bother bogging down their music with needless symbolism and political views that ultimately would get missed by those who don't care.

>here comes the sun
>come together
Paul fags I don’t feel so good…

There will be a time when the songs of George and Ringo will be more popular than cringy songs of Paul and John.