Alright Any Forums, which version of FL Studio should I pirate...

Alright Any Forums, which version of FL Studio should I pirate? I've got a new Win11 PC and I'm ready to get famous making beats for soundcloud rappers

Attached: fl-studio-logo-2048x2048.jpg (2048x2048, 122.13K)

11 for productivity
12 if you like the fancy but slower stuff

Care to explain why 11 is more productive?

Wait so I don't want 20? 11 was so long ago

20 is slow as shit and if you, like me, get easily distracted by animations, it'll only slow you down even more while not doing much new

The only downside to 11 is not being able to drag down the volume sliders down all at the same time like the releases after. But it's simply better personally because it's fast. I don't know how to put it into words properly, it just flows so much better than the rest

Damn it, I don't understand all this trouble with different software versions. I'm trying to be more productive on my computer and I thought the default was to always go with the latest. I've been installing some Adobe programs too and I'm wondering if going with the latest was a mistake. Isn't it the industry standard to do so?

>I thought the default was to always go with the latest
You'd be surprised at how that's almost never the case

>rap
>soundcloud
>fl studio
HOLY CRINGE BATMAN

Well, I may be getting a bit off topic here, but for programs like Photoshop or After Effects I assume any work you do professionally, especially if collaborative, would require updating to the latest version, correct? With FL Studio it probably doesn't matter what version you use as long as you're providing good content on your own.

Just get Garageband

Attached: D9C4072B-AD53-4A16-8349-A863B31381F7.jpg (632x555, 112.41K)

Depends on who you work with I guess, not every work place is being supervised to the last detail about fucking programs and licenses. I've seen people that have the latest programs installed just to get a pass and the minute they're not being watched, they switch immediately to whatever version suits them best

Just try any recent good enough FL version or and see what works best for you. You're the one who's gonna use them eventually

gonna give you big hint here bub: you can skip the 'autism era' of your musical journey and just download ableton like an adult with more than a sliver of self respect

there's an option for completely disabling animations

Attached: Capture.png (406x293, 45.35K)

Why the fuck did you ask then desu

I thought that Ableton was more for recording singer/songwriter stuff, while FL Studio is better if you want to create beats

You're getting too hung up on trying to categorize daws and then pick the right one. They're all daws. Just use the latest version of FL you can get ffs.

Well to be fair, there is a big difference between DAWs. You can't use Reaper to make beats, for example.

you can use audacity to make beats

They mean me in particular, user.

fl studio is popular with people that make edm/beats/drum&bass/pop because it's mainly for that type of music (plugins, included sounds, etc.)

ableton is basically for everything else

>You can't use Reaper to make beats, for example.
Cope
ywnbarw

Attached: stay_mad.gif (183x293, 186.04K)

how does that change anything

use LMMS faggot

yeah if you mic a bunch of hardware. theres no synth software/plugins on Reaper