35 years old !

Do you like this album ? Pick your favorite track from it if yes !

Attached: Appetite For Destruction.jpg (1399x1400, 149.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nSO1clWTkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like it. Favorite tracks: Rocket Queen, You’re Crazy, Mr Brownstone , Welcome to the Jungle, My Michelle.

it's the best hard rock album of all time

best tracks: It's So Easy, Paradise City, Sweet Child O' Mine, Nightrain, Think About You.

Pretty typical picks but has to be Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City, Sweet Child O' Mine for me

I get up around 7, get out of bed around 9

Attached: 1499596310225.jpg (509x540, 68.66K)

It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen
Though honestly, I pretty much love every song on the album. Nothing else can take me back to the Late 80's like this.

SEE ME HIT YOU...YOU FALL DOWN- UYHA!

Gen-xer here...I bought this in the summer of 87 based on nothing more than a blurb/description in Circus magazine- this was a full year before Sweet Child was released/broke...i felt like I hit the goldmine...I got Salmonella and was in a shitty apt in the city without AC and sick as a dog for two weeks and this album was seared into my brain during that experience...ready to crash and burn...i never learn.

Favorite track is Nightrain.

It bugs me out to think this album came out just two years before I was born

>It bugs me out to think this album came out just two years before I was born
it bugs me to think this album came out only 13 years before i was born, yet when I was a child it felt like it came out 50 years ago. Crazy to think that Axl was still skinny and with a great voice when I was in middle school and now he's a fat old bastard.

>and now he's a fat old bastard.
Lol he evolved into a lesbian

Attached: Axl-Rose,..jpg (334x368, 50.21K)

well he has always looked kinda girlish, it was kinda inevitable, he should just grow the beard back and embrace his age at this point.

Attached: tumblr_kqnj5sFn2w1qzlbcco1_500.jpg (500x694, 147.15K)

>he has always looked kinda girlish
Twink Rose. No wonder those cops tried to hit on him

Attached: axlglancing.jpg (596x418, 22.52K)

Every song on Appetite is a classic... but I could do without Paradise City.

Paradise City is by far the best song of their career.

I used to think My Michelle was their heaviest song, but then DEP came along and just pissed all over it
youtube.com/watch?v=3nSO1clWTkQ

Based.

It's So Easy is my favorite, then i'd pick Mr. Brownstone and Paradise City

their heaviest song is Shackler's Revenge

Just had a listen, and yeah, accurate in terms of guitar tone. But it doesn't slap like Double Talkin' Jive

actually scratch that, their heaviest riff is Chinese Democracy (the track).