What’s the manliest genre you can listen to besides metal

what’s the manliest genre you can listen to besides metal

Attached: 97090935-47BF-4AB1-9665-1B227C61ADDE.jpg (1254x1080, 283.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMRuKOmEMqI
youtube.com/watch?v=p-SqV2dGQCk
youtube.com/watch?v=J8--KP39wJY
youtube.com/watch?v=MgUYj_If4sA
youtube.com/watch?v=jX0caf1HvNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nu-metal

Blues, rock & roll, rockabilly, garage rock, funk, blues rock, heavy psych, hard rock, punk blues, stoner rock
youtube.com/watch?v=uMRuKOmEMqI

Outlaw country is up there. Not the "party and Bud Light" stuff, the "I am a broken man contemplating life and if a government man steps on my property he'll meet Grandpa's shotgun" stuff.

Love songs but not faggy ones

D-Beat
youtube.com/watch?v=p-SqV2dGQCk
youtube.com/watch?v=J8--KP39wJY
youtube.com/watch?v=MgUYj_If4sA

Classic Rock probably

kpop

stoner rock definitely

Zeuhl

>reinforcing the path of alcoholism and pill addiction that is killing rural America
Yeah fuck off with that degenerate chink shit, every time you listen to that you're inching closer to accepting defeat in the Opium War 2: Fentanyl Boogaloo

The real answer is instrumental music, music that leaves you alone with your own thoughts instead of force feeding you propaganda.

Folk music from my region.

Chad answer

idk it seems pretty badass singing about killing cops and hating the government etc. I’m going to get mre into outlaw country

Bluegrass

Metal is for geeks who want to pretend they're hard. It's actually the least manly genre around because a real man isn't going to sing about gnomes and shit he cribbed from horror movies. The real answer is, like said, outlaw country. Early rock and rockabilly is pretty manly too. Little Richard is more of a man than any faggot with long grease hair and combat boots guitar noodling about wizard dragons could ever be.

metalheads are pussies
*blows up your church*

Hardcore hip hop

besides metal I'd say hardstyle, country and jazz

Nobody would get this impression of the genre given how completely onions the modern metal scene(s) is

Prog Rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=jX0caf1HvNs
girls can't into prog rock.
weirdly enough Prog and Metal's immense manliness cancel eachother out, because Prog Metal itself is so un-manly

Lol at the notion that metal is a "manly" genre in the first place. I know 4 other metalheads IRL and 3 of them are women.

Based