Start listening to rap and you will stop being an incel

Start listening to rap and you will stop being an incel.

Women don’t give a shit about Radiohead or The Smiths or your obscure 70s art rock demo recordings limited to 500 copies.

Get money and play some trap bangers around her and watch her panties drop.

Attached: DF4B13E8-2A0C-40A6-BCA1-BFB497AE539E.jpg (2000x1334, 638.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ISt2b74-Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=uzDm-cwI568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cargo cult

if you're into real fucking trashy women who work as a stripper it might be ok music

Fuck trap and fuck women don't play faggot trap shit you mong just listen to ice T, fucking pussy bitch man

actually its a major cliche that art hoes like the smiths

i refuse to listen to nigger music

LISTENING TO MUSIC DOES NOT MAKE YOU INTERESTING

I listen to the Microphones and Weezer and I get intellectual artsy girls. Not very often though. And definitely not right now.
Also this is very true. Nobody cares even a little bit what you listen to.

Why not both you fucking gatekeeping faggot? Imagine caring about what a woman thinks of your music taste.

Attached: 81kLeyIBR5L._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 62.08K)

>Get money and play some trap bangers around her and watch her panties drop.

WHERE'S THE LIE
youtube.com/watch?v=-ISt2b74-Zg
WHERE. IS. THE. LIE.

yeah just what i said. trailer trash/stripper types are into this shit.

>the Weezer fan gets the girl
this shouldn't be possible but I've seen it too many times

LOL OKAY TAKE YOUR KAREN ASS BITCH NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=uzDm-cwI568

I've listened to rap for 10 years and still get no bitches

Listening to Trap House 3 right now, am I set already?

Blues is the real shit. Rappers ain't hard, they got no mileage

Your perfect trad wife isn’t going to fall out of the sky.

I listen to rap and I still listen to radiohead and The Smiths. What did I do wrong?

music music music start living.. you don't even play music... Start living.... Feeling feeling for real.... You feel too much... the bitches want no truth....

i saw a couple in a grocery store the other day with a roughly 1 year old infant. the chick seemed super nice and she was going on to the cashier about her baby. so no they still exist it's just nobody on Any Forums will get one because they're lazy, disgusting people. her boyfriend/husband was only an average looking guy but obviously he succeeded where incels on here have not.

women were also very attracted to Ted Bundy

Women who have a little bit too kooky music tastes aren't reliable wife/mother material. the blander their tastes are, the better (like I mean if they listen to top 40 and country they're probably ok). if they're into rap, metal, punk, etc that's a red flag.

Yeah I am actually and would rail my favorite strippers every night if I could but I can't because I don't listen to trap.

>it's just nobody on Any Forums will get one because they're lazy, disgusting people
...who prefer to blame their inability to get laid on the Jews or something