It's not his fault, he got booked at the last minute. Kanye fans are just manchildren...

It's not his fault, he got booked at the last minute. Kanye fans are just manchildren. Have they ever figured maybe the festival organizers didn't want a bipolar person having a schizo meltdown on stage for 50 minutes?

Attached: kid-cudi.jpg (790x527, 48.61K)

screenshot this
mid cudi will an hero

Kek. It really is over

They substituted one schizo for another and this one threw a hissy fit and wouldn't stop crying

But kanyes being throwing a hissy fit for the past 5 years and his fans still keep sucking his dick

I say this as someone who likes kanyes older stuff and generally thinks he's a better artist than cudi

Kid Cudi is pretty much a total hack propped up by Kanye. Would be cool to see this continue with the other loser rappers that only got a second wind from ye.

He opens with this bullshit...

they were right to throw shit

he was right to leave

Just a couple days ago he was tweeting shit like haha haters you can't get to me

Mid Cudi at his worst

Attached: 1633406027703.png (1176x869, 298.79K)

Talk shit, get hit. He could have distanced himself from the drama privately but instead, he dragged his beef out on Twitter and went the extra mile calling Kanye a washed dinosaur. How do you piss on one of the most popular artists in the world and expect that not to follow you?

I AM HAPPY TODAY
THIS NOT LIKE OTHER DAYS
SOMEHOW I FEEL OKAY
SOMEHOW I FEEL -OWWWWWWWWWW

WHO THREW THAT!!!!! DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN DO IT AGAIN FUCK IT I'M LEAVING

Revofev was the first good song of that set, maybe 12 minutes into the set. What was he thinking?

kek washed dinosaur that has yeezy gap going off, donda was a success and that's despite all the kim k shit. ye' always wins. let cudi go back to painting his nails or whatever like the broken buck that he is. I am glad this is happening

>Meds

Attached: 1658243361730230.jpg (952x960, 144.89K)

>Have they ever figured maybe the festival organizers didn't want a bipolar person having a schizo meltdown on stage for 50 minutes?

It was Kanye who backed out

I've heard the rumors that this peculiar buck has been broken many times in Hollywood. Anybody can shine light on this?

kanye has never thrown a hissy fit it's all part of the art

it's true, cudi sold his soul to the buck breaker, it was obvious at the met gala

>be kanye
>back out of festival at last minute
>get fans to blame the guy who replaced you
>go back on stage after he gets booed off anyway

Jokes aside how tf do people still defend this man lmao

>>>get fans to blame the guy who replaced you
When he do that

Who asked for Kid Cudi in Miami

Yes I’m sure it has nothing to do with Cudi publicly shaming Kanye for clout

Amazes me that people listen to cudis solo work. He's literally only good with Kanye

No one thinks it’s Cudi’s fault he’s just a faggot painting his nails and wearing dresses and shit that’s what no one wants to see him headline. It’s Rolling Loud for fucks sake it’s practically the yearly nigger convention you think they wanna see some fruit up on stage for the final act of the night??