See qt on last.fm

>See qt on last.fm
>go to profile
>check compatibility
>Your compatibility with [qt girl] is Very Low.
Every single goddamn time.

Attached: last.f.png (1200x630, 9.46K)

based

>see qt
>go to her profile
>Your compatibility is Super
now what?

>do u have bf?
>oh u do...
>haha listen to black country new roads latest album? man they're good
>have a nice day :')

if this is truly the case and you feel like pursuing it just follow her and drop a friendly shout, and then if it gets an enthusiastic response a little while after send them a reccommendation. From here just find a way to get her discord or whatever and go from there. The thing is though, if you're a male that browses Any Forums and you find a qt with super compatibility there's a near 100% chance she has a boyfriend and she just listens to his music.

>The thing is though, if you're a male that browses Any Forums and you find a qt with super compatibility there's a near 100% chance she has a boyfriend and she just listens to his music.
This. Totally true

i met a qt with super compatability and we've been together for like 12 years, if it can happen to me it can happen to you

no fkn way. greentext nao + what music was it?

This thread seems like it came out of a time warp from 10 years ago.

I'm low or very low with most people on last.fm so I'm used to it

It was Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

More like "Have a Nice Life" haha amirite?

clarysato on lastfm needs to shut down her account shes on every artist page

>She

>Your compatibility with ClarySato is Very Low.
Every time

>she's Brazilian
Imagine my shock

I attended a Napalm Death show in Victoria BC in 1993. I am currently wed to a kiwi woman who thinks that mosh pits are people jumping up and down and not those avoiding broken glass mug bases on the floor. She is the essence of femibninity and will always be what I will never be.

t. oldfag who is here on vacation for the day

we bonded over modest mouse

>she

I am a fellow Any Forumstard and I do not know where to begin with you. This board seems to not have had the bot infestation so you are here having a jolly good time. Maybe I should lurk moar. But I will not. Any Forums is pozzed as a pozzed thing.

I appreciate your capacity to endure dodrums such as these.

yu0tr paL

Lawrence Robinson