Backs out of music festival last minute leaving them scrambling to find replacement

>backs out of music festival last minute leaving them scrambling to find replacement
>Kid Cudi, the replacement, gets boo'd off stage and things thrown at him as crowd chants for original artist
>shows up as surprise guest anyways when another headliner performs
>refuses to elaborate
how fucking based can one man be?

Attached: rs_1200x1200-211220134727-1200-kanye-west-happy.jpg (1200x1200, 386.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W0VnPiyXSRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty based desu

Attached: Evangelion Fred Durst.jpg (972x942, 126.56K)

>dick-riding someone you'll never even meet
go outside retard

>preform FSMH

This shit is fucking hysterical. How fucking petty can Ye be. This is like next level shitposting

This nigga Ye might be the cleverest nigga who ever lived

Calling it now.

Cudi kills himself this week.

sceencap this.

I heard he was mad that Cudi was still friends with Pete, fucking with him in such an over the top manner is pretty based not gonna lie.

God I can only hope so. Cudi makes such boring music I don't understand how he ever gained popularity let alone managed to make a comeback after the career-ending shitshow that was Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven

Attached: Kanye-West-GettyImages-463639762-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 59K)

I'm gonna wager it's because they like how he sounded on Ye's stuff. Kids See Ghosts is pretty damn good, not to mention all the features before.

when did those things happen

> comeback after the career-ending shitshow that was Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven

By literally being featured on Kanye’s more recent shit. The only time Cudi ever sounds good in when he’s produced by Kanye, and Cudi knows this and it probably eats him alive

Within the past 2 hours at Rolling Loud Miami

>I don't understand how he ever gained popularity
easily, user. marketing and promotion. as old as time.

>Within the past 2 hours at Rolling Loud Miami
fantastic.
why do people keep riding this retard's microdick?

>has the most insufferable fanbase in current music in your path
fuck you reddit using retards for ever deluding this man into thinking he was musical genius. Now he can put out half assed garbage featuring whatever current nigger and will still get people calling it AOTY.

That major that you major in don't make no money, but you can't drop out cuz your parents'll look at you funny
youtu.be/W0VnPiyXSRQ

Imagine kanye and black midi collabing? That'd be fucking epic.

Imagine it not happening

stfu, kanye collabs with all the best in music, its only a matter of time, he probably hit up greep already, its gonna be awesome.

have a reply

ty

I JUST WANNA FEEL LIBERATED IIIIIII