What kind of music do you make? How happy with it are you on a scale of 1-10?

What kind of music do you make? How happy with it are you on a scale of 1-10?

Attached: 54325453453.jpg (400x384, 33.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LA007QKZnps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vst 6/10 but next album will be better

i invented my own genre that i call "e rock" and i guess i rate it 8/10

i make progressive acoustic instrumental albums. have 11 of them. one a year since 2008-2017 and a comeback one this year. it's literally just me on acoustic, recorded on an mp3 player from 2005. i think the sound quality is surprisingly good considering. i make them purely for myself/own enjoyment. i'm a bit of a sloppy player and have a 'that's good enough' attitude when recording but composition wise, i make sure it's perfect. it's perfectly understandable that nobody else will like them but i love my albums/ listen to them just as much as any other artist. i'm very proud of my stuff. 8/10 here's a quick 2 minute track
youtube.com/watch?v=LA007QKZnps

walter becker's worst hits. 2. i just keep buying more gear to feel some sort of impetus to work harder, but it just makes my ineptitude and baseless grandiosity all the more apparent. the only way anyone would sit through my music is with a marketable gimmick, so that's where my attention is usually focused.

Once I got the minimal gear to just record shit for myself: cheap audio interface, a quite decent guitar, got Reaper up and ready theeeeeeeeeeeen I lost all free time to even touch my guitar. So I'm not happy since nothing is getting done.

I write folk and prog rock, mostly. Wouldn't say I'm particularly happy with it, but that's because I don't really *make* music, I just compose it. I don't know the first thing about production, and I can't even play guitar, so all I have is a bunch of scores that will never be made into actual songs. My compositional skills are pretty good, but that doesn't really get me anywhere. So... 4/10, I guess.

get his ass

Attached: 1634837591200.webm (584x1080, 2.48M)

10/10
have to figure out how to make music other people want to hear though

GOWON

Attached: 1656837818_20220703174336_1_f.jpg (768x1024, 151.54K)

I write classical pieces similar to the style of Bach, slowly improving. Like 5/10

Damn, that's good.
Can you share on slsk or something?

what is slsk?

Soulseek. It's convenient for me, but I don't really mind.

may i ask why you want to share it there?

I just assumed a lot of people use soulseek here, so was wondering if I could listen to your music from there.

i'm afraid i'll have to decline as i'm not familiar with the site. really sorry.

Okay, that's fine. Do you have anything else? Just asking because that youtube acc only has one album, and youtube is also a pain for metadata.

I play the ukulele, and sometimes I write some songs. They are bad but they still have a place in my heart 8/10

>that youtube acc only has one album
oh wow, are you really that keen to listen to more than one of my albums? i wouldn't get that excited if all you've heard is the 2 min song IIT haha. but yeah my soundcloud account uses my real name so i can't share it here. if you like my stuff on youtube, best i can do is enable comments on one of my uploads and you can request more from there.

>i wouldn't get that excited if all you've heard is the 2 min song IIT haha
I will admit I only listened to that one track before asking, but I'm gonna listen to the album on there now as well. I'm 5 mins into the first track - it's good, you've got talent, user.

oh thank you, that's incredibly flattering. hope you enjoy more then. guess i'll enable comments so you can request more if you want.

Krautrock/neo psychedelia
10 desu. I have so much fun making music with my friends and sometimes we get asked to play comfy local gigs and festivals