Is there a way for us to make him less relevant on the internet?

Is there a way for us to make him less relevant on the internet?

Attached: 1_HWOD9K4x95HHBNXV3Xm-Rg.jpg (640x438, 45.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gVY4qs7c78A?t=1353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate him a little less after his Hellscape review. He's annoying but he's bringing attention to good music.

yes, stop posting about him

It's not that simple; they won't just because you did

no, you need to stop posting about him
please, I'm tired of seeing your posts with his face on them. Stop it.

This, but the BCNR review

Reminder that Anthony Fantano literally broke down in tears like a fucking baby and sobbed about his adult ADHD diagnosis mid-interview with Adrianne Lenker of Big Thief. fucking hell

youtu.be/gVY4qs7c78A?t=1353

Attached: sydney sweeney.webm (640x1016, 2.77M)

I'm posting him now so that he is not posted in the future

You’d have to outdo him in making normies feel safe. It’s a pretty tough thing to do once they are latched on as hard as they are with Fagtano. Your best bet would be to shill super hard for a different music critic in hopes that they will overshadow that chubby fuck.

posting threads about him definitely makes him less relevant

>I hate him a little less after his Hellscape review. He's annoying but he's bringing attention to good music.
he has better taste than the average turbonormie but it's still not very good. and more importantly he's just so whiny and obnoxious and annoying, with incredibly thin skin

This is the second time today you made this post. You are obsessed. Get help dude.

>Your best bet would be to shill super hard for a different music critic in hopes that they will overshadow that chubby fuck.
the sad thing is another 5 - 10 years will pass and not a single music reviewer will ever even come close to trying to compete with him. for some reason he has an absolute monopoly on everything. it's not entirely clear why. part of it is basic ability to make a decent youtube video (good video quality/lighting/framing, good audio quality, ability to enunciate clearly at length), but I don't get why that's such a hurdle

he is more relevant than Any Forums outside of msm fear peddling. Any Forums is a shell of itself at this point.

true take

I don't laugh alone and this made me die. Bro it's fucking adhd what. Why would he do that to someone in a fucking interview

Youtube success equation= Chubby safe nerd + 5/10 looks + only enough vocabulary to make people who watch youtube feel smart.
Youtube loves mediocrity.

ok, but that doesn't answer the question. if all that's needed is mediocrity, there should be dozens of competitors. and yet for the past 15 years, there've been literally 0

It’s somewhat difficult to genuinely be those three things and still be motivated to record videos every day maybe. Maybe you should try and be the next fagtano.

pull some carl icahn shit and somehow drive complex into bankruptcy

he almost got entirely derailed in the early years of Any Forums when he got trolled into reviewing random artists they had sub-20 listeners on last.fm, like ASCIIII, and other intentionally shit “glitch” music that went on for hours. Honestly, I’m shocked he was able to recover and succeed. He still follows me, and the original oldfags on last.fm too.

This you retard. Except clearly he’s you