Holy shit rock is saved

Holy shit rock is saved.

I dont know how hes pulled this one out at his age, but this one of Megadeths best songs in ages. And it even has a cameo from a hip hop artist, never thought I would see the day megadeth did that. Also it somehow works.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAqc_zfmML0

Thoughts on the new track /mu?

Attached: Megadeth-Logo (1).png (3840x2160, 25.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5mMjlPn0Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=0qLIUnQ8Knk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rock
>cringecore metal shit

nope

I'm sorry they botched your bottom surgery, indie troon.

NIGGER

Based MegaDave still has it

Ice T was in a metal band and allegedly Dave gave the guitar player lessons before they got serious and released their first album. They put out a Slayer cover a few years ago and Ice T even did a Black Flag cover with the Rollins Band 2.0 for a charity thing years ago. He probably creamed himself to be on a Megadeth track.

I cant see Metallica being capable of making anything close to this.
Looks like Dave has pulled away and is going to win in the end

Dave won the war back in 1990.

Preferred their last new single by far, but this video with Vic Rattlehead as a Cenobite was cool.

There's their way, and there's our way...This is called...the Mechanix!

Fuck Metallica

youtube.com/watch?v=O5mMjlPn0Jg

Just listened. Yeah pretty good. I liked it.

Megadeth has no good songs or albums and same can be said about every other thrash metal band.

I hate that he wanted it sped up so much, but he probably couldn't get away with the original speed like the Metallica demo version of the Mechanics because they already released the Four Horseman.

Megadeth 'Rust In Peace' & Slayer 'Reign in Blood' mean you're wrong, and a grotesquely ugly freak.

He just had to outdo them no matter what. Killing is my Business was the ultimate 'Fuck you!' album

dilate

Keep living that fag life, Chet

youtube.com/watch?v=0qLIUnQ8Knk

Megadeth, Testament, Voivod, Coroner and Sodom kick ass you pussy.

>Megadeth 'Rust In Peace' & Slayer 'Reign in Blood' mean you're wrong, and a grotesquely ugly freak.
Complete and utter garbage, I've listened to "Rust In Peace" front to back and never went back to it again.
all are complete garbage. Next time, listen to music that doesn't consist of unintelligible screaming and braindead riffs.

Voivod is great. I learned about them from one of the Propagandhi guys a long time ago, along with Venom, Necrophagist and Cynic.

You are beyond help. Enjoy your pussy metal