How the fuck did the last 10 minutes of Moonchild get on this album?

How the fuck did the last 10 minutes of Moonchild get on this album?

Attached: red screamy man.jpg (720x710, 157.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loudersound.com/features/king-crimson-how-we-made-in-the-court-of-the-crimson-king
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red screamy man

>is that... is that EXPERIMENTAL COMPOSITION IN MY ROCK MUSIC!?!? AAAAAHH NOOOO HELP ME CHRISTGAU I WANNA ROCK (ROCK!) AAAAAAAAAH

>composition
user...

Providence and Trio are better

i haven't heard a single second of this album outside of vincent gallo's 1998 masterpiece buffalo 66

people who defend moonchild’s second half are genuinely gaslighting themselves

it's fucking golden how king crimson let the best song in babby's first prog rock album be a free improv, free time jam session that uses silence as a music element, so 50 years later jojo-watching spotify-paying zoomers with brains fried by rock music get filtered one after the other while thinking epitaph and court are amazing 10/10 songs no

Attached: 1639502637754.png (691x619, 192.56K)

It's always hilarious watching zoomers who found out about Crimson from Anthony Fantano fly into a fury about Moonchild.
>IT HAS NO MELODY!!!

Providence is tolerable and I quite like Devil's Triangle, it's just the last 3/4 of Moonchild that I think is utter shit

there's nothing wrong with moonchild

It's called art you fucking faggot

I like falling asleep to Moonchild because the first two minutes feel like Greg Lake is singing me a lullaby and the rest of the song is like fuel for good dreams

Attached: goodnight.jpg (953x716, 113.48K)

Good Response. Care to elaborate?

Literally just to fill time on the album. Fripp admitted it himself. Embarrassing when pseuds pretend to like it desu

Based. I love when artist just admit they did some shit just for filler and pseuds get exposed.

we will fall by the stooges comes to mind

Sabbath said the same about Paranoid too

loudersound.com/features/king-crimson-how-we-made-in-the-court-of-the-crimson-king
Source for that is here around the end of the article, although it was McDonald and not Fripp in this interview (though Fripp probably has said the same thing somewhere, I just can't be bothered to find it)

Kek, good one

discipline is their only good album

filtered