The original composition had a "noisy guitar break in the middle," but...

>The original composition had a "noisy guitar break in the middle," but, after the group found out that radio stations are not fond of "noisy guitar breaks," they voted 4–1 to remove the break, with Jonathan Davis being the lone holdout. The band described the break as "the Biohazard part."
I can't believe the rest of the band voted out the best part of the song for the single release

Attached: 1249434.png (300x253, 143.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHkUCSeTi2I
youtube.com/watch?v=VAWjsVoDpm0
google.com/search?q=Lizzy Mercier Descloux korn got the life&client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=6VXbYu2IJvKYptQP57yZ-Ak&ved=0ahUKEwitobDd9I35AhVyjIkEHWdeBp8Q4dUDCA0&uact=5&oq=Lizzy Mercier Descloux korn got the life&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BwgAEEcQsANKBAhBGABKBAhGGABQowdYowdg8AloAXABeACAATyIATySAQExmAEAoAEByAECwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>korn

Attached: alu.jpg (220x229, 5.27K)

at least i posted one of their good songs

>archie bunker, meathead

SAY WHAT
SAY WHAT

they could have just released the full version and kept the radio edit

But half a minute of scatting in the middle is perfectly fine huh?

And once again Jonathan proves himself to be incredibly based.

Considering how rhythmic Korn can be, yeah. Plus, they had already done Twist by then, the precedent was already there.

Don't know why Any Forums shits on korn they're actually good and this album is their best
youtube.com/watch?v=GHkUCSeTi2I

Back in 2005, I only liked 4 songs on their Follow the Leader Album. 15+ years later, the only song that resonates with me is 'Got the Life'.

Was a bigger fan of Slipknot back then, and yeah after discovering progressive metal and jazz fusion, both of those bands had less of my interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAWjsVoDpm0

because Got the Life is a Lizzy Mercier Descloux song disguised as nu metal

Huh? Nothing came up on google
google.com/search?q=Lizzy Mercier Descloux korn got the life&client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=6VXbYu2IJvKYptQP57yZ-Ak&ved=0ahUKEwitobDd9I35AhVyjIkEHWdeBp8Q4dUDCA0&uact=5&oq=Lizzy Mercier Descloux korn got the life&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BwgAEEcQsANKBAhBGABKBAhGGABQowdYowdg8AloAXABeACAATyIATySAQExmAEAoAEByAECwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

Lizzy is dance-punk
Got the Life has a very heavy dance feel and is basically Dance-Metal

Are you talking about the moment after he says GO! and it’s just instrumental for a bit? I fucking love that part and I was always confused why they cut it for the video/radio. Why would the band hate it

/thread

prog metal bores me to tears

yep
i don't think the band hated it, just didn't want to get in trouble with the label

The version of it they played on the radio back then was like 1/3 the length of the CD version.

Attached: Todd-with-Korn.jpg (1800x1200, 1.25M)

The 90s in one picture.