This masterpiece is on par with Billie Jean

This masterpiece is on par with Billie Jean

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AW DI-DI-DI-DI-DEEE
THAT GIIIIIIRRLLLLLL

Post your top 3 MJ songs
>Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
>Human Nature
>Will You Be There

>Rock My World
>Rock My World (Radio Edit)
>Rock My World (Remastered)

The one he did with Drake

His discography is overrated
>Off The Wall
Some few good tracks like Off The Wall, Rock With You and Can't Help It, but generally meh, too much fillers! A problem seen in his entire career
>Thriller
Some great tracks (Beat It, Billie Jean, Thriller), the rest are fillers, corny ballads and that awful song with Faul
>Bad
The title says it all. Although title track and Smooth Criminal are undeniable classics, the rest falls short, and Man in The Mirror is just flat out bizarre, self indulgent and arrogant coming from a man with a dubious personality at best, so "holier than thou". This album somehow aged worse than Thriller
>Dangerous
Well, there is like 3 hits on this album and they're not even that good, MJ is showing signs of degradation and the production isn't brilliant anymore, Quincy Jones is severely missed.
>HIStory
Here he fell off hard, just one hit and that song in particular is filled with bizarre anti-semitic remarks that probably hurt a lot of people back then, so unnecessary. Also this was supposed to be a greatest hits collection but then you couldn't get the good stuff (disc 1) separated, you had to buy the whole stuff, including the shitty garbage that was disc 2, and that cover with a huge ass statue of Michael? Ridiculous!
>Invicible
The most expensive album of all time and for what? Just pure shit all the way through, not a single recognizable track, just ballads, ballads and ballads. Honestly this is where i find out that MJ wasn't talented.

>Earth Song
>Stranger in Moscow
>They Don't Care About Us

>Rock With You
>Billie Jean
>P.YT

really great track but the video ruined it with chris tucker shitting all over the song and jacko trying to play the badass chad

Smooth Criminal
Who Is It
Unbreakable

Really tired of this MJ propaganda. Back in 2009 this place was all about Prince

manlets, when will they learn?
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

Better being short and decent looking like Prince than being a freak of nature gay pedophile like Wacko Jacko.

Hones? Das don don

lol you love a gay dwarf. lmao even.

Not that dude but Prince was not gay, he had at least one kid who tragically died not long after he was born due fo Pfeiffer syndrome.

Wacko Jacko was 5'9", i'm not sure why you're talking about manlets when Jacko himself was short

Attached: MJ(720).jpg (554x554, 31.75K)

wouldn't have thought prince's dick was big enough to rape a kid to death but apparently I was wrong

>rape a kid to death
that was mike's thing

Attached: hblgy3Kf3r6fuVbRSl4Go-S3shT8lAdQuZURacZPHFk.jpg (800x450, 58.22K)

>Dirty Diana
>Human Nature
>Smooth Criminal

Mike could wash prince at 10 years old

Getting the feeling this user likes Rock My World

He EARNED those kids
#shamone

Attached: Thriller.gif (337x250, 1.25M)