Why do metalheads never grow up?

and are always obsessed with "scenes, genres" and their "peak and downfall"?

if you're so obsessed with what teenagers did 20 years ago, just admit you're a pedophile.

Attached: 424233.jpg (749x532, 101.87K)

Finn isn't a metalhead. He doesn't even like black metal because "eww nazis" meanwhile he'll praise any mediocre trap artist that screams because he thinks metal needs to be more inclusive to piss off conservatives.

>whole of society shut down because people were afraid of a mild flu
>no one did anything
>"grow up"

Attached: 1651422289155.jpg.jpg (1958x1907, 362.69K)

That's true, he mainly about hardcore which is still somewhat relevant

This niggas a gaga poser and a faggot. I like metal music but fucking detest meatalheads. Nasty unclean fucks, next to fucking crusties

he is a manchild. anyone obsessed with "scenes" is.

because he's a music youtuber and his target audience is middle schoolers. or did you think anyone over 18 is watching "music youtubers"

>marketing bro larping as a punk
youtubers are pathetic but this geezer takes it to another level with how hard he panders to normie zoomers

Any youtuber who wants to make it their living is going to pander to that group. Why do you think Fantano started reviewing every shitty hip hop and pop album that comes out?

Correct, they are not content creators, but are opportunistic scum who do more damage to emerging music scenes that do not conform to the norms if anything because big daddy youtube doesn’t like that and everything needs to be advertiser friendly these days.

They don't damage "emerging music scenes." They'll only talk about established artists because that is what gets views.

I suppose I can’t blame them for the general music media’s perpetual shunning of artists that aren’t left wing, but don’t pretend these large music channels shoehorning their poptimist views into everything isn’t a damaging influence, unless you’re complacent listening to industry plant hacks or full trust fund babies like those new British post punk bands your whole life.

dull*

Kek. That pedalboard.

I grew out of metal in my late 30s and went back to 50s and 60s jazz and blues and soul.

Mealheads are cringe fagets.

Metalfags are the most overly sensitive fanbase ever.
I don't like metal
>no brooo you gotta listen to this this and that
No, it sucks. I have listened to thousands of bands and songs. No, nothing will "convert me" to metal again. Entitled, insecure midwits who think their musical taste is sophisticated when it is the exact opposite
>you just haven't listened to-
Shut up, faggot. I told you I've been through everything metal. It is ALL garbage, metal sucks. It is subhuman barbaric bodily stimulation noise and decay-praising. Also, why do you feel the need to make people listen to it? I don't give a fuck if people don't listen to what I like. It makes no difference whatsoever. The insane need metalheads have of pointing out millions and millions of songs and bands that will "convince you" just shows how pathetically insecure they are with their tastes.

Any kind of subculture is dumbifying and alienating

This, he's a punkfag, he really only seems to like select niches in metal but has contempt for metal as whole, but he knows metal videos get more views so that's mainly what he does

I'm a metalfag, in my experience it's the opposite as to what you're lying about. Just being a metalfag I have had plenty people who don't like metal try to convert me to whatever style of music they think is "superior", because it literally pisses them off that people just like metal and don't care about what they like. It's really obvious and on this board especially you can tell people get REALLY annoyed just seeing people who have a niche interest that doesn't include what they deem is "good taste", because they consider themselves "tastemakers".

Absolutely based, stay out of metal, we don't need you here.
I wish more people would just leave the scene when they realize it's not for them, instead people seem to want to parasitically inhabit a scene they actually don't want anything to do with which is how we end up with Gojira and Deafheaven.

that.. that's not what I mean but okay

People who listen to metal were bullied as a kid

i find these images funny but there's no way the dude who draws these doesn't have reddit living rent free in his head all day

>it's just noise
get filtered faggot

Based chad gracing us lowly nerds on Any Forums with his presence. On a friday night too

I listen to both jazz and metal, sounds like you're just not man enough to handle both. Cope

Metal itself is complete and utter filth-ridden drivel that only appeals itself to mouth-breathing retards who have an IQ of 75.

There has never been any good metal album. Extreme metal genres like Black-metal and War-metal are just examples of how talentless rubbish made by literal children (those Norwegian kids were in their teen years/ early twenties when they put out those ""influential""albums in the 90s.) are praised and put on a pedestal.

Don't get me started on mainstream crap like nu-metal, groove-metal, NWOBHM. The genre is full of uneducated thugs like Dimebag Darell, Toni Iommi, Kerry King who have gained success from having absolutely no-talent and by having a personality consisting of being a drooling imbecile. These whack-jobs can't play guitar and they are a complete and utter joke. Have you seen some of the live shows featuring these old geezers, especially from the hair-metal crowd. Jesus, absolutely disgusting. Makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

>Shut up, faggot. I told you I've been through everything metal. It is ALL garbage, metal sucks. It is subhuman barbaric bodily stimulation noise and decay-praising. Also, why do you feel the need to make people listen to it? I don't give a fuck if people don't listen to what I like. It makes no difference whatsoever. The insane need metalheads have of pointing out millions and millions of songs and bands that will "convince you" just shows how pathetically insecure they are with their tastes.
>Any kind of subculture is dumbifying and alienating
based

>The genre is full of uneducated thugs
Shut up wuss