Failed at her comeback

>failed at her comeback
Skybros....This was supposed to be her year.

Attached: 129090320932.jpg (1469x1000, 131.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odg5lHuwPf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FEET

She knows what she is doing.

untalented whore, can't believe she's still talked about too, what "real musician" waits 8-9 years between album releases? If you love what you do you should be semi-regularly making shit, everyone takes a hiatus or break but come on, she's just been sucking CACK, and snorting cocaine all these years, washed up whore.

>feet on the bed
Do Americans really?

Literally who?

>what "real musician" waits 8-9 years between album releases
Based ones, not that she's one of them

youtube.com/watch?v=odg5lHuwPf4
Remember your heritage

damn euros wear their shoes to bed too huh

would love to hear about one musician in their prime who was worth a damn and he waited almost a decade to release an album.

is it me or are those really big feet?

Aphex Twin

I suppose that's true, thanks for playing. Aphex twin was always making music though even if he wasn't releasing it, idk what the hell sky is doing.

I just realized RDJ released stuff under other monikers during that period so I guess it still doesn’t count lol

ya its alright though, i get what you were saying, between his last 2 albums there was a huge gap there. he definitely made his stuff purposely more obscure/harder to find releasing it under aliases.

It’s actually a shame. ferreira could’ve had a really great and even big career if she kept up with it. she could’ve literally been a household name.

Don’t do drugs i guess

Salem

D'angelo

Who's the THOT?

fucking whore ones, at that

what happened