Why do people hate this album so much

why do people hate this album so much

Attached: Metallica_-_Load_cover.jpg (300x300, 40.17K)

>small town boy
>big time frown

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

>not metal
>lacks Fuel
GIMMIE FUEL
GIMMIE FIRE
GIMMIE THAT WHICH I DESIRE

In '85, Mustaine managed to release a thrash album that was heavily influenced by southern rock. It was pissed off, sloppy in some parts, but all together balls-to-the-wall and fun as hell.
Metallica just took the easy route when they realized that they had no ideas left after 88 and just said "fuck it, guess we'll rip off ZZ Top and Thin Lizzy for the rest of our career".

Metalfags are trendy retards who were butthurt at the fact that Metallica cut their hair. In reality it's Metallica's best album since RLT and easily their most vulnerable and interesting material. Also anyone who calls it "country" doesn't actually know shit about country or didn't listen to the album because the only song that even comes close is Mama Said (and it's not like every single Metallica album doesn't have some mediocre songs).

Attached: metallica2.jpg (800x448, 75.48K)

Reload > load

84’
>run out of Mustaine songs and riffs
86’
>run out of old hammett era exodus riffs
88’
>Cliff long since dead the only guy in the band with any knowledge of music theory
91’
>completely sell out using Motley Crue producer

I really need to relisten this one, it's been more than 10 year since the last time and I have no clue if I liked it or not.

That's the most retarded thing I ever read.

still waiting for the unreleased mr oizo collab

Mama Said is kino

you're mixing it up with reload
load has house that jack built

Because they're told to.

too based for metalbabbies

>Also anyone who calls it "country" doesn't actually know shit about country
What should it be called, southern rock?

Attached: imp-frodo.jpg (1280x720, 46.65K)

Kyusscore

Attached: Kirk-Hammett-eye-shadow.jpg (300x226, 12.44K)

I like how they totally ignored the war in iraq
james got hypnotized also like me, and 90's were good times, I don't blame him, but a good redemption album for them would talk about 9/11 and the lead up and all the future consequences.

It's the moment when they stopped trying. They had already lost the plot before but here they said it clear. Listening now these songs are actually decent country/southern rock but people expected so much more.

Wat

Because they made us look at nut ejaculated from some dude who def had a disease in his dick