Bullets is officially 20

MCRbros, get in here and discuss the band, anything upcoming got you excited?

Attached: 418453641224.jpg (500x500, 62.36K)

Unfortunately, no. Wasn't a fan of the new single, and the ridiculous ticket prices are stopping me from seeing them live. Any hype I had was kind of dead on arrival.

Why isnt MCR called dadrock

Their fans are millenials and zoomers. Most of the millenial men who like them aren't mature enough to be fathers.

I wonder if the new album is gonna get a gimmick. Like them being emo again or something or if they're just gonna be random guys with jeans that make music together

if the newest single is any indication its gonna be their artsy critically acclaimed best album

I don't think there will be a new album :(

LET'S GO BACK TO THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY THAT STARTS IT ALL

They just dropped foundations and left?

Ya

Dumbass.

?
Also fuck you.

It's gonna be like when SDRE reunited dropped a banger and went on hiatus again.

I CAN'T BEGIN TO LET YOU KNOW JUST WHAT I'M FEELING

He's lost the weight

Attached: ezgif-3-b0f3fc6c0d.jpg (1080x717, 100.21K)

I wonder what the next step is

Attached: ezgif-3-07cb62d877.jpg (1080x716, 108.78K)

Saw them on the EU tour. Ticket prices were somewhat moderate. Merch was super overpriced but I only bought it for reselling lmao. The show was insanely good, though.

cute

>MCRbros
>bros
>implying that anyone who listens to MCR is a male
Because all the women who listen to MCR will become cat ladies and all the “men” who listen to MCR are homosexuals

Attached: 510EEFC9-4370-406C-B0A4-8F2759F5A6BF.gif (500x288, 2.15M)

Alright lads, favourite song and favourite album?

>feels like the only zoomer mcr fan who actually likes and knows everything they did since they were 5-10 thanks to your millenial sister

Am I alone or is the rest of my kind only into them because of The Black Parade on tiktok?