How do we destroy him

How do we get fantano off YouTube/end his career, oh and get him off twitter also. Put your opinion of him aside and try to find a way

Attached: AnthonyFantano2016.png (800x1069, 703.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/idubbbz-vs.-leafy
archive.org/details/pc-is-saving-comedy-political-correctness-resistcomedy-gone-marxist
archive.org/details/i-forgot-to-trigger-warning-i-ll-try-to-trigger-warning-from-now-on-i-m-sorry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

Find a contact at FADER to write another hit piece, this time talking about how he's flirting with the devilish far left and how the Uvalde shooter was a tranny yada yada

this but also mention how he's culturally appropriating gay black culture by saying y'all and chud and vibe check and whatever the fuck this 40 year old faggot says to fit in with teens
also he's a child predator

Imagine no fantano
It's easy if you try

Attached: mark-david-chapman-9244472-2-402.jpg (1200x1200, 150.6K)

I don't think fagtano's worth the time.

I enjoyed thatistheplan more than the needle drop

Spread the clip of him saying nigger faggot on thatistheplan

Do you think that you can end this man's career?

Attached: 20220722_142331.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

where can I find that

Cast him in a racist light by cherry picking low review scores/tweets, etc. and then make a snarky tweet on Twitter about

Tons of (frankly, jealous) people would love to see him burn, as evidenced by the immediate backlash he got from the Fader piece from other reviewers, like that fat black guy who used to write for P4K who said he always knew he was sus or something.

Dude's just living his life and yall can't get his dick outta your mouth. yall are more pathetic than Any Forums

honestly he's racist for snubbing redveil like that
might i remind you redveil is an african american and was 16 years old when fantony snubbed him and called him a dang dirty niglet

gonna be hard to call him racist with his black wife by his side. you gotta call him out for subtle racism and deny his relationship as nothing more than a fetish thing for him. it would take somebody with real money to hire an investigator/follow him to probably take him down. maybe somebody can get into his instagram DM's with his young following and Any Forums background he might be talking to fans.. a little more personally than welcomed. idk, lots of angles to this

Bring up thatistheplan and Sam Hyde

>called an up and coming rapper a niglet and shitted on him
wtf I love anthony fantano now

>not realizing cucktano made this thread so he becomes aware of every possible way to destroy his career to then prevent any of them happening
dumbasses, all of you

Then we'll just say he uses Any Forums
Being associated with this place is a death sentence lmao

The only way he'd fuck off is if he got a career ending and possibly life threatening injury.

I don't know why I stay here

proofs though?

silly newfag
cancelling doesnt need proofs

archive.org/details/idubbbz-vs.-leafy
@5:25

Also some other videos that would not fly for him now:
archive.org/details/pc-is-saving-comedy-political-correctness-resistcomedy-gone-marxist
archive.org/details/i-forgot-to-trigger-warning-i-ll-try-to-trigger-warning-from-now-on-i-m-sorry