I'm done pretending this album is good, and you should too

I'm done pretending this album is good, and you should too
It's trash. I don't care about black culture or it's political message, you can create music with important messages attached to it and still be trash.

Attached: Kendrick_Lamar_-_To_Pimp_a_Butterfly.png (300x300, 148.96K)

never listened to it

Then don't listen to it.

GOOD.

Untitled Unmastered is better

It's unironically one of the most influential albums of all time.

who did it influence shitface?

Only niggers that complain about being niggers. That's it, that's the album

Nice to know this album still makes chuds seethe 7 years after it’s release

Youngboy more influential

>he doesn't know

Attached: 8C071A17-20B0-4EEC-9024-E0183F790A10.jpg (477x324, 66.08K)

My friends all dick ride Kendrick and claim this album is an all-time masterpiece. How do I refute them?

listen to rap that isn't shit

Hey guys, white guy here from some big northeastern city in the united states, here's why this album is not only the best album ever released, but proved why kendrick's IQ is at least 200.

just kidding im jewish

You sound fat

He probably is

you sound gay

Attached: 20220722_140131.jpg (437x328, 35.09K)

Well shit. Now that some random guy on the internet that I've never met before says it sucks, I no longer enjoy it. Its just that easy!
Great work, genius.

user here. not wrong

People just have incredibly low standards for blacks. They hear one whose music goes beyond your stereotypical bix nood mofugah and immediately put him on a pedestal. His lyrics aren't impressive in the slightest and the instrumentation is uninspired for the most part. I can see how people can like this when they come from a streak of listening to low quality music, however anyone who has an IQ over 100 would not have found himself in that situation in the first place.

What was TPAB’s ranking on RYM prior to George Floyd?