/zoomer/

Previous: Last thread was fairly successful so I guess this can maybe be a general now. Post what you have been listening to zoomer frens.

Attached: ed6.png (888x1118, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/1cSgnOFHPaWp6b3FHOjmP5?si=_gGF0kY2S_yulhBWml6LuA
youtube.com/watch?v=xQlTesaKJr4
youtube.com/watch?v=cpGHMGOeg-o
youtube.com/watch?v=MA4RoUIyL0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOTHER MOTHER IS THE BEST ZOOMER BAND EVER
open.spotify.com/track/1cSgnOFHPaWp6b3FHOjmP5?si=_gGF0kY2S_yulhBWml6LuA
THIS GOES HARD AF AF
IM TIRED OF TEENAGE WOMEN PRETENDING AS IF IT WAS A BAND MADE FOR THEM MOTHER MOTHER IS A NEO NAZI BAND

I been bumping 2000s rap specifically tracks produced by Ye. We need more of that Ye.

Hell yeah broski 1488 fr no cap I aspire be like my hero varg vikerness livin dat trad life fr

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 11.69K)

cultist base!

deal with god

Zoom

Top 3 in Slint's discography is their cover of Cortez the Killer.
youtube.com/watch?v=xQlTesaKJr4

Masterpiece from stranger things

youtube.com/watch?v=cpGHMGOeg-o

I can't seem to stick to one genre of music for more than a few days without getting bored any other zoomies relate?

Been getting into punk and new wave a lot this week but it's already starting to get tiring

also adding to this, spotify probably has a lot to do with it. I used to dl random albums from here when sharethreads were a thing.

Now I mostly listen to popular stuff from playlists and hardly know any smaller acts

miss share threads so much desu

Designated normalfag general

for me it's current joys
youtube.com/watch?v=MA4RoUIyL0I

this fucking plebs don't even use capital letters, don't let them know what the acapella is

Found a guy on soundcloud called S.F.B.M. Blood Bubble and Molly are my favorites from the album. Also been listening to Black Magic SS on my way to work in the mornings. I can't believe I didn't get into music sooner, but with everything saturated in niggerbop and shitty love songs I couldn't imagine there being any other better types of music out there.

the jack harlow been staying on repeat for real for real no cap on god

a deal with god

masterpiece from stranger things

Listening to a lot of gothic country rn

Cry about it. Not everyone that uses this website is a 40 year old loser virgin living in his mom's basement like you.