Black work colleagues invited me to a gathering and want me to supply the music

>black work colleagues invited me to a gathering and want me to supply the music
What do black people even like? I am a fucking autist and unironically don't know what blacks like.

Attached: 1658489010279706.jpg (1125x1082, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZhOFrUP58c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk put on some Morcheeba or other comfy/seductive trip hop, everyone loves that shit at social gatherings

Lemme help you out
>Morcheeba
>Outkast
>Supreme Beings of Leisure
>The Avalanches
>Aaliyah
>Prince
Can't go wrong. This shit has universal appeal.

Play 21 Pilots and Gorillaz and keep boosting about how much you love "Urban Music"

They are going to laugh at you when you’re not there no matter what you play. Tell them you have long covid and can’t make it.

They like the same thing whites like. Whatever rap song is currently popular.

>What do black people even like?
Jazz music. No seriously, I've never met a single black person in my life that doesn't at least somewhat enjoy it.

some Johnny Rebel should get the brothas in the mood

i like miles davis man. i'm not that picky when it comes to jazz though. just don't play that japanese shit around me.

Just ask them what they would want you to play dude

I remember a story from either here or Any Forums where a guy went to an open mic and it was all black people and he performed Two Headed Boy Pt 2 and they loved it

Why do they want you to provide the music?
Maybe they don't want "what they like" but some ironic white dude music like the Eagles and Dire Straits.

Great advice user, they'll love him!

This is a good point. OP, why don't you ask them what they like? Ask them if anyone wants any songs/artists on the playlist. That way they're doing some of the work for you

Fuck that
OP choose the whitest shit you can
Put on some American Football and Dismemberment Plan

WELL IM AN ALABAMA NWORD AND I WANNA BE FREE

based dismemberment plan enjoyer. don’t forget to include some Archers of Loaf, Interpol, Sunday’s Best and The Unicorns

James Brown

anal cunt

Bootsy Collins

When your colleague asks you to supply music he means he wants you to supply YOUR music. If he wanted to listen to the same top 40 trap beats that he'd normally listen to, he'd just supply the music himself or have someone else close to him do it.
Play what you like, if they don't like it and want to put on Migos or Young Thug instead then whatever.

get the complete recorded works of the Memphis Jug Band theyll love it

They like Blasphemy.
youtube.com/watch?v=UZhOFrUP58c

Attached: caller.jpg (224x225, 10.07K)