Untitled

Attached: black midi.jpg (809x828, 153.77K)

They keep getting more and more based

>forgetting OoS, absolution, showbiz, dookie

i somewhat agree but why these 3 in particular?

cute, he wants to be Noel Gallagher for Gen Z

The best part is how they added Ed Sheeran as an extra fuck you.

>AND MY BEDSHEETS SMELL LIKE YOU

Attached: 444444444.jpg (226x223, 4.8K)

>PAY ATTENTION TO ME
hope this garbage scene dies very soon

>random noodling on guitar
>token black guy toots a horn
>drums not even keeping time and making no sense
>unintelligible crooning
Yeah.. much better than green day. Faggots

Why Muse? I didn't think they were that popular

Worked for Bruce Springsteen, didn't it?

>Why Muse?
Because Muse’s new album is about to mog theirs. The single they put out yesterday is amazing.

>drums not even keeping time and making no sense
oh nonononononooooo hahahahaha

Green Day will have 1000x the cultural impact of this noodling and he’s jealous

based. i like OoS but ill admit nearly every song on the album is just absolutely meaningless

>say some based shit to create controversy
and now you've got my attention, congratulations, i will now listen to your album

they're clearly ripping Death Grips/Swans where it's just noise punctuated by yelling random shit and the listener is expected to derive their own meaning from it. I get what they're doing but it may not be for everyone.

is Drones a good album, just because it has Reapers on it?

That's a bit hyperbolic when reggaeton exists, but mostly agreed (except for Dookie).

what do you mean by absolutely meaningless

Clickbait article citing a slightly clickbaity p4k article, they only really shat on Sheeran (expected from the dudes that made an Ed Sheeran diss track, apparently Ed Sheeran was butthurt about that shitpost), p4k journo brought up Muse and such, tey just said they, zoomers, don't understand the millenial/gen x Muse/Green Day good stuff implication, on their lifetime Muse and Green Day have released way more awful music than "classics", which is true, so they wonder if they were even good at some point
OoS and Showbiz are actually very good albums
Did you hear the previous singles? You're fucking delusional dude
This

i don't even dislike death grips but i get the feeling that that kind of music is for very uninteresting people who want something wacky to glom onto

Say something like this and it's free advertising, much cheaper than paying ppl to spam internet spaces like rym and mu with good reviews and fake attention.

Did you hear black midi’s album? Lolol