Wew that sucks. Boring, generic, fucking Ice T rapping. I like Megadeth albums as much as the next guy...

youtube.com/watch?v=wAqc_zfmML0

Wew that sucks. Boring, generic, fucking Ice T rapping. I like Megadeth albums as much as the next guy, and even liked dystopia somewhat but this is shit

Attached: megadethnighstalkers.jpg (800x450, 47.81K)

I thought the first song was alright but what the fuck is this shit

Always the boomer in the comment section trying to convinced themselves that megadeth is still good. Also clips is shit, but so are 99% of metal clips

Attached: 1637281290000.jpg (459x541, 32.41K)

>reading the comment section
There's less faggotry in a dick sucking contest

you don't have to lie, we all know you also scroll down for a quick read

this thread : baitistan

Why are Megatrannies completely incapable of accepting any criticism towards their ginger daddy?

Attached: daveshitter.jpg (1944x2592, 877.27K)

the first single was boring but this one's pretty good
the only bad part is the shitty rapping

Kiko is so much better than this. I guess the money is good for him

Attached: 1627266232769.jpg (1200x900, 231.8K)

Kiko cowrote most of the album

probably, but there always Dave lurking over him.
If not thats sad for him

You are an obsessed and annoying schizo, but in this case you're right
This was better than the other single, but it still wasn't good, like pretty much everything they put out since the early 90s
>inb4 muh endgame and dystopia
They weren't shit, but they weren't good
Just boring, like this one too

first one sucked.
this one was ok. dave's vocals sucked, ice T is cringe, and the song was too simple (imagine if megadeth used these intense riffs and mixed it with complexity like they did in peace sells/rust in peace! that riff after the bass intermission was wasted as fuck)

rush did it better on 'roll the bones'
ice-t lookin' soft as fuck

Megadeth should call it quits already. Last time I saw them was in 2013 and Dave sounded like shit. Motorhead was great though

Well be back was better
This one is just eh, sounds like endgame and world needs a hero, those however were more dynamic, this one is just metal but no melody or rithym, like shitty death or black metal

>solo after the first fucking verse and another about 30 seconds after

absolutely ridiculous. This faggot doesn't know how to actually compose.

Metal is completely dead at this point and this album marks it's death knell. There hasn't been a good metal album since the 80's. Creatively bankrupt shit genre. What is the point of making metal music when Black Midi and BCNR exist.

This is shit.

Who even is in the band now? Is it a bunch of millennials that are just doing fast solos? This song had 3 generic fast solos.

2 out of 2 single being bad is not a good sign. Super Collider 2.

I stroke huge cocks

Same

>the first single was boring but this one's pretty good
i thoguht the opposite. insane riffs wasted on shit and overstretched song length, also awful ice t feature

Ice T never even rapper he just spoke in military jargon. So cringe.

Isn't he a trump derangement retard? He has songs just seething about Drumpf.

They all do

Attached: TDS.jpg (708x619, 72.39K)

>Who even is in the band now? Is it a bunch of millennials that are just doing fast solos?
if you consider a 63 yo bassist, 50yo lead guitarist and 47yo drummer millenials, yeah sure it's a bunch of millenials.

>This song had 3 generic fast solos
whatever you say bud