Almost done downloading some discography

>almost done downloading some discography
>user goes offline
;__;

Attached: 1654868638198.png (512x512, 73.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nicotine-plus.org/doc/SLSKPROTOCOL.html
hdvinnie.github.io/Private-Trackers-Spreadsheet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why this shithole service is still on?

literally the best way to get your music. far better than any private tracker, you don't have to spend time taking an interview or shit. just don't be an asshole, don't lock files and you're good

is that the old twitter logo?

yeah, forgot to say pic unrelated

Ik that feeling. I have stayed like up to 3 hours for some dude to download some shitty black metal album I got on my Archive.

if you like files that are encoded badly, ripped badly or just plan incorrect with no way to verify accuracy then yeah it's really good haha

oh yeah and i forgot to mention if your connection is disturbed or the transfer is interrupted there's a chance the file itself will get corrupted with blipping sounds, and a lot of people don't bother to rectify this so this corrupted file is perpetuated all over the service

Have you ever even used it? I rarely had this problem. Of course there's some people putting fake flac voluntary, blocking for no reason, voluntary cutting the connection or this kind of shit, but once you find users you trust just add them to your list and job's done.

Pretty sure you're a RED user. While I agree that people are often putting rips of better quality there, it's still a pain in the ass to use compared to slsk

That's why I use Spotify 99% of the time

Attached: pumpkinfrog.jpg (640x632, 52.99K)

>he doesnt download all of his music
>he cant listen to music without internet
>he cant choose the format he want
>he doesnt have access to non-mainstream stuff
>he pays
>HE PAYS
lol, lmao even. go back to r*ddit you plebian frogposter

>he pays
>HE PAYS
So you're complaining that someone else isn't poor?
Buddy if $10 a month is too expensive for you I don't know what to tell you.

been using it for a long time and still do although these days i pretty much exclusively download unauthorised recordings through it

>t. i dont know how P2P works

I've been using Spotify more than slsk lately just because it's easier, if I really like the album I'm listening to, I'll go download it in case it gets removed
There's a lot of ways to run Spotify without ads by just tweaking the files (like what BlockTheSpot does) or using in a browser with an adblocker lol

>go to sleep
>leave computer on
How hard is that?

i can't believe you newfags would say that streaming can be as good as downloading music. it's pretty much the same thing on Any Forums when people say they stream instead of torrenting their anime
the only argument you have is that it's not a lot of money? even if it were free it would still be total bullshit. imagine wasting money on something that's even worse than something you could get for free, are you too retarded to understand how p2p works?
the ads aren't the only problem, there's only low audio quality music on spotify and the variety isn't huge at all
>using in a browser
imagine not having a comfy music player you can customize

unlike most modern p2p services, slsk does rely on central server(s)
nicotine-plus.org/doc/SLSKPROTOCOL.html
the only thing that has saved it is relative obscurity

always try slsk first, and always share RED downloads to anyone who isn't a 0-shares leech

spotify is great for skimming through music, but if you're gonna pay, consider deezer as an alternative
for almost the same price you can permanently download FLAC files

>. imagine wasting money on something that's even worse than something you could get for free,
Yes a few bucks a month to have access to almost any music you could imagine is better than clogging up my computer with album files I may not even enjoy and would delete after a listen or two.
If you're wanting to EXPLORE music, one route is much better than the other. Plain and simple.

most of the knee-jerk streaming/spotify hate on here is some sour-grapes thinking
it's a completely false dichotomy; neglecting streaming as a music discovery tool is a foolish handicap to give yourself

What private trackers are out there these days? I was only ever on what.cd

hdvinnie.github.io/Private-Trackers-Spreadsheet/