Any Forums can't comprehend this as one of the best avant-rap albums of the past 20 years

>Any Forums can't comprehend this as one of the best avant-rap albums of the past 20 years
>definitely the best avant-trap album of all time

Attached: a0541758366_10.jpg (1200x1200, 594.95K)

end yourself soon zane

>blown out bass gives the whole album a unique sound
>unique sampling from black metal and other niche sources that haven't been done before
>insane vocal mixing that completely flips the normal style
>DJ SORROW
Can't believe people don't want to see this as a true modern avant-garde masterpiece. I am not joking.

It's comparable to projects like butthole surfers and sonic youth when it comes to experimenting with noise. You losers just hate it because it's rap.

its really not, you would need to be completely retarded to put it at the same level as butthole surfers

Do you listen to music? No? That's what I though, shut the fuck up.

finally gave into it and played the first rainbow bridge and grave house. pleasantly surprised how good it is. gonna listen to the other rainbow bridge releases later today

>though
obviously you dont think, seething lil shill

Yeah and obviously you wouldn't know what a typo is you pretentious little bitch? Don't fuck with me. I'll end you.

you gonna insult people you should at least take care with your own, or you just look like a seething imbecile
and bring it, retard

I remember Fantano liking this. Never listened to it.

Fucking bring it. Huh-huh! Right jab, left hook!

>zoomer music
>trying to be edgy
>Mediocre and laughable cover art
>Literally looks like if alt bitches tried to make black metal artwork

Fucking stop you zoomer.

>t.seething imbecile

Ooh, but look who just caught the sharpest uppercut in their life, hoo-rah!
Uh oh, look who's about to catch this fist! Pow!

it's not even the best rainbow bridge tape brother

I really like Sematary and Haunted Mound but really don’t think it’s that deep. Just dumb, fun music w an interesting aesthetic

Ironic bad album covers will always play second fiddle to 100% authentic mental illness.

Attached: Angelic_2_the_Core_album_cover.jpg (340x293, 110.55K)

I'm an avant-trap

>avant-trap
more like utter crap. this is literal garbage. an unmixed recording of a wet fart would provide a more worthwhile listening experience.