Seething about NFTs reveals who you truly are inside

Seething about NFTs reveals who you truly are inside.

Attached: 1651605404863.png (792x687, 789.24K)

>nooooooooo you have to pay 6 gorillion dollars for the funny monkey
I'm a rightoid and I think this is fucking bullshit. You own nothing by having an NFT.

the year you were born is your quads

And looking at you tells me you're ugly outside, which is worse because people have to look at you.

Is there anything that harmful avout NFTs? I think they are retarded, vut I don't understand the constant seethe about them.

Please buy this rat, he is bonk proof. DO NOT SCEENSHOT. DO NOT SAVE IMAGE.

Attached: 1590179463782.png (513x513, 234.71K)

Attached: bored ape patrick bateman.jpg (598x600, 23.27K)

I don't know anything about this garbage nor do I care to throw money at this. Simple as

Any Forums - Music

Not all NFTs are dumb expensive monkeys, there's reasonable ones out there. Music NFTs could be a good thing if they keep it reasonable

It's because they're trying to push music NFTs user, lots of musicians are getting into the NFT game now

WTF I love Gommunism now

Please do not eat this delicious chocolate morsel.

Attached: BE40BFF7-F07A-4F90-A720-6DB4DB3CF32D.jpg (225x225, 7.97K)

The idea behind them is a heinous attempt to wrest more control of your data from you than what is currently on the net. Also it's a money laundering scheme that popped up conveniently after western powers started to crack down on money laundering in the art world. It's a huge scam, most of the sales of NFTs are to the seller themselves to inflate the price of the asset among other shady practices such as rug pulling. Not to mention the amount of energy required to maintain the servers that aren't really doing anything. Big thing is how the people in charge of the crypto scene can dictate the rules of the monetary system. So when they lose out they can just fork the whole ledger in their favor and since the people with the most crypto dictate the price more or less, you are coerced into going along with it or losing your assets as a lower trader.

Basically the idea behind crypto is the wrong people are behind the levers of monetary policy. But they want to keep that injustices of the current monetary system while changing the hands that operate it to benefit themselves.

>if you don't believe in scams you are muh leftist
ok retard

this thread again

Attached: Lou Reed NFT.png (448x627, 589.67K)

When somebody copes and seethes about NFTs but then buys music/movies/videogames digitally it's kinda obvious they're fucking hypocrites
NFTs have zero impact on the environment (Ethereum is going proof of stake and Solana already is proof of stake). These same people don't know that Youtube uses 10% of the worlds bandwidth BUT THAT'S A WORTHY SACRIFICE

>Ethereum is going proof of stake
>Going
>Going
>Going
So it's still using an inordinate amount of power?

i can tell you smell like rotten cheese

nobody uses ethereum anymore so who cares

I smell like bacon because I've been fisting (you)r mom

>Any Forums - Music

Majority of leftists are faggots who don't understand crypto

There, fixed it for you