Coltrane Changes

heyo im going through the coltrane changes at the moment i replaced the first chord with a rootless Minmaj9th/Aug7thflat7th

but whats some other cool stuff can i do with it any of youse got some ideas

Attached: iu[1].png (1100x1041, 108.38K)

fart over it

sigh

This is a shitposting/glownigger intel exchange board disguised as a music board fren. I'm afraid this is the wrong place to ask such questions.

dude im a jazz pianist that assumed everyone hear had a decent understanding of music theory the fuck is a glownigger wtf is the intel exchange board

Glowniggers are FBI agents. The kpop threads are just meeting chat rooms where they discuss shit using images of korean singers that have messages encoded in them. You're really wasting your time trying to have a serious music discussion on here. Shiposting, government agents and the same 10 meme bands like Black Midi, King Crimson and Black Country New Road.

You're talking nonsense, OP.
There's no such thing as an Aug7thflat7th, and if there were, the raised fifth would clash with the melody note.

>I'm a jazz pianist
>that embarrassing staff with the notes written in for beginner students
kek

ive been playing a BFLATAug7thFlat7th instead and BAug7thFlat7th and it works but arghghg its the completely wrong chord your right bro

and there is a Aug7thFlat7th because you could visualize and know what it was

this was just a random image i found of the internet this isn't what im actually working with |:

your a schizophrenic |:

I don't think Giant Steps benefits much from reharmonization. Altering the dominant chords sounds bad and makes life harder for soloists. There's enough chromaticism in it already. I'd focus more on changing things like style, groove, tempo, and arrangement.

part of me agrees with you but my teacher want me to focus on adding extensions and different harmony and especially using stuff like the bebeop scale so even if your right i still need advice with harmony

Nigger, I guarantee that I've done more psychedelic drugs than you ever will. Eat 5 MeO MiPT and free base some 4 AcO DET or pop 20mg 2CE with 2 hits of LSD and get back to me. Watch the sky melt and then close your eyes until you get physically ill because you are flying through hyperspace. Don't even get me started on MDMA, a drug that is actually capable of therapy, or straight up timed dosages of MXE and 2CI to get them both to hit at the exact same time. I treat getting fucked up like an art and you are a completely mundane shit head that thinks he's unique because he cried on mushrooms once. There's nothing profound about these drugs you absolute idiot. If you do anything on mushrooms other than laugh your ass off you are a complete weakling bitch that needs to be medicated. Fuck outta hear with this "looking inward" shit you faggot underage zoomer.

sounds like a retarded way of saying first inversion minmaj7

play all the chords as rootless or quartal voicings
use tritone substitutions
play dolphy-esque bullshit over it

It doesn't exist because it is tautological; an augmented seventh chord already has a flattened seventh.

yeah but its a minmaj9th not a minmaj7th

also lmao only drugs i do is methylphenidate and Melatonin i dont care you do drugs

Fuck off

Attached: epeppapaepnainem.gif (640x640, 2.18M)

nah your right im retarded ):

thanks for the advice bro

hehe no