U was at the club

U was at the club
pitchfork.com/features/article/trans-women-djs-are-taking-over-the-club/

Attached: hdn3m45.png (1622x1154, 2.38M)

men are taking over the club

legiterally who?

>troons are too fucked up physically and on drugs to do any real work publicly so they work the aux cord at bars
there fixed that for you

cmon

Attached: 32903209.jpg (849x718, 111.12K)

And they disproportionately rape children

have you seen Karen White

Taking up spaces on clubnights/festival bills that women would have got. This is not an anti-trans post, I am blaming the promoters

banger KKKond-ay Nast KKKontent

dudes rock

So men djs? That's a pretty misogynistic article

all of these people are LA rejects that couldn't make it when they were cis so they transitioned
Also some of them are on a sex offenders registry but good luck finding their legal names now

Pitchfork several years late yet again. In reality clubbers recognize the heirarchical structure of trans djs and their promotion of exclusivity. They'll often be the most appropriative djs and think that because of gender they're allowed to dip into any musical diaspora. The underground should be for everybody, troons and their judgment have no place here. In fact, the entire intellectualization of gender was a huge mistake. Everybody should treat everybody as equal on the dance floor.

it's unironically this, and not because of any transphobic reasoning but because there is a massive correlation between gender dysphoria and connective tissue disorders such as Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and Marfan syndrome even before hormone treatment, suggesting a genetic or epigenetic basis for it, still technically a dysgenic weakness so it wouldn't please the eugenicists into not exterminating them though

Fags put a wig and call themselves woman nowadays?
What the fuck.

I've never seen a female DJ

P4K discussing (((club music))) feels like an appropriation in itself as they've clearly never had a solid grasp on it. Who reads this garbaggio?

Extremely based, cissies have had enough time in the limelight. It's our turn now

Your baits too obvious, you gotta work on getting the jargon down. Queer people had their era in 2015-2018.

Not bait. Yall call us trannies all the time, why can't you take the heat?

You whine on every fucking thread about how hard it is to be a tranny you're not doing your community any favors and you've absolutely obnoxious
You probably smell like layers and layers of dead skin and cheap womens perfume FUCKING YUCK

Take what heat? You do realize the P4K headline doesn't reflect the reality of clubbing right? Touch grass

I touch grass all the time, I'm a gardener. There's not really a club scene where I live now tho.

Thanks for your honesty but I could already tell how out-of-touch you are with the scene

You change profession every thread you reddit fuck

Just like girls are out of touch with your dick

Attached: 62.png (465x262, 158.29K)

It's not a profession it's a lifestyle, and I don't get paid for it. But when did I claim to have any profession?

You larp as a tranny and it's so obvious. You don't know my gender. You think I'm male just because I made you feel like a retard. Lmaoooo

If you understood and respected nature you wouldn't be a tranny. It's a neat hobby

>larp
I've posted a pic of my estrogen bottle on this board before diwmit

Nature endowed humanity with the capacity to create technology through natural evolution, which led to our ability to synthesize HRT. I'm merely respecting the gift of nature.

how come this tripfag tranny pops up in every thread sheesh, get off the website sis