What could have happened to him, bros?

What could have happened to him, bros?

Attached: IMG_20220722_131859.jpg (1080x416, 101.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gVY4qs7c78A?t=1353
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has adult ADHD, OP. Show some compassion.

Hes been struggling with depression lately. He hasn't been hiding it, he mentioned it recently in a stream

New Joey Bada$$ was that mid?

going through a divorce

The vasectomy didn't take

Post link and video time or you are trolling. Also what would be the reason why Fantano would be in depression?

Link

Thalidomide poisoning?

Vaccine side effects

>what would be the reason why Fantano would be in depression?
He’s finally lucid enough to realize he has the worst taste in music and has been flaunting it to millions of people for years

We made fun of him

He got raped by Laura Les

Got hit by a train.

Are you new? Im not sure if the youtube videos are still up but he explains it

twittersphere seems to think he broke up with his wife after he was caught cheating

I've watched some of his videos but never those ones about his supposed depression. Can you give me one (1) link for that?

Reminder that Anthony Fantano literally broke down in tears like a fucking baby and sobbed about his adult ADHD diagnosis mid-interview with Adrianne Lenker of Big Thief. fucking hell

youtu.be/gVY4qs7c78A?t=1353

Attached: 1654915363248.webm (640x1016, 2.77M)

Hormone imbalance due to vasectomy might lead to depression or a loved one passed away
I don't know about the breakup and rape allegations

fucking faggot probably takes some sort of SSRI. Get back to work, Anthony. Your gay ass fanbase needs to hear your awful opinion on awful music.

Fantano is the type of guy who goes into girl's dm begging for sex

This thread isn't about music, it's about some random useless worthless bald fuck's life, and should be deleted for being off-topic.