Are you going? I have many mixed feeling on it

Are you going? I have many mixed feeling on it

Attached: Untitled-design-56.png (750x536, 238.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3wUan6bm3U
youtube.com/watch?v=KboqGoo2lDo
youtube.com/watch?v=yRNf4D6i61w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No
Both dime and vinny hated that fucking faggot

I'll have to pass.

1) Anselmo fucked Pantera like a retard destroying a 4d chess tournament
2) Anselmo needs $ his other projects can't generate
3) profit

youtube.com/watch?v=P3wUan6bm3U
youtube.com/watch?v=KboqGoo2lDo
youtube.com/watch?v=yRNf4D6i61w

Yes and I'm honestly very excited about it because I mean, I think it's a really cool pairing, finally.

Saw the real band back in the day and they ruled but I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't enjoy this. I even hope they write new music together. And not trying to be a dick but I hope they release it as Pantera. I mean, why can't bands reform n shit, you know?

shooter takes the stage to remove the Anselmo equation

Attached: 12036721_978205908905989_9139433135783927388_n.jpg (480x467, 24.77K)

>destroying a 4d chess tournament
Huh

>Are you going?
If they come to Sweden Rock Festival next year, yeah.
>I have many mixed feeling on it
That's because you're faggot.

Attached: philanselmotouchingvag.jpg (320x480, 22.08K)

Fuck no. It's not Pantera. If they were doing a on-off, like the Freddy Mercury thing, and invited a shitload of guitarists and drummers in - that would be cool. This is just cash grab by Phil and what's his face.
I saw the real deal. Phil was easily the weakest part of that band, not bothering to sing half the time, and just fucking around. It never made sense to me, because when I saw him with Down back then he was 1000% better. But when it was Pantera, he was phoning it in, every time, like a bald Vince Neil.

>like a bald Vince Neil.
100% accurate

Without Phil pantera would have stayed as another glam band, maybe metal but not nearly as good. Pantera is one of those bands where everyone matter as much as the next guy, but I still feel like Phil is pantera
what fucked pantera is dimebag getting killed

Attached: gettyimages-111235977-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1506, 1.52M)

I’m definitely going only faggots who watch heavi on YouTube have a problem with this …it’s a great idea to honor dime and vinnies legacy

fuck you metalfags go back to your stupid general

>phil can barely do vocals these days even on the days he does actually put some effort in
>Vinny and Dime are dead
If you pay to see this shite you deserve the inevitable disappointment.

threadly reminder that if any of the following apply to you:
>you don't play in a metal band or have a solo project
>you don't have long hair or a shaved head
>you don't wear black leather and denim every day
>you don't crush brews and drive a cool van or motorcycle
>you don't go to local shows and participate in your local scene
>you've never been in a fight or arrested
>you don't buy vinyl and instead listen to all your music digitally
YOU ARE NOT METAL, YOU ARE A POSER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS THREAD AND YOUR OPINION IS INVALID.

No because it will probably suck and ridiculously overpriced

>I still feel like Phil is pantera
>what fucked pantera is dimebag getting killed
fucking cuck.
Philthy Anselmo being a junkie and refusing to do Pantera is what led to Dime and Vinnie moving on to do Damageplan. Anselmo fucked Pantera. Now he wants the $ because every otherside project he is involved with won't generate the same money that a new Pantera will.
You should probably neck yourself for supporting Anselmo's bullshit

I don't know. Never had the opportunity to hear those songs live and I'm almost 30, the void has never been filled, still it's not the real thing
correct, if anything the other projects the various members had exposed how Phil was the key, still all together they were something else
>Anselmo should've predicted that some maniac would've shot Dime in the back of the head!
>Anselmo was the only fuck up in that band!
>Anselmo isn't a millionaire from royalties and doesn't have his record house
>Down wasn't successful at all!
grow up idiot

Fair enough, but if dimebag didn't get killed they would have gotten back together without a doubt. So in the end that's what led us to having this project

Walk on home, Phil