Was coolio actually pissed off about this or is that just an internet rumor?

Was coolio actually pissed off about this or is that just an internet rumor?

Attached: CC08AF9C-D858-44BB-9EC6-7DEF512ECB28.jpg (640x634, 104.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/music-news/coolios-gangstas-paradise-the-oral-history-of-1995s-pop-rap-smash-50357/
youtube.com/watch?v=b0S4SiLxt1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally admitted multiple times that he regrets getting upset over it.
rollingstone.com/music/music-news/coolios-gangstas-paradise-the-oral-history-of-1995s-pop-rap-smash-50357/

Oops

I would also get upset if my music got parodied by this unfunny sack of shit. Thank god he isn't relevant anymore, Boomers had a terrible sense of humour

>I would also get upset if my music got parodied by this unfunny sack of shit
I would've gone down in history as the man who murdered Weird Al

Al was always pretty much a Jewish Borscht Belt comedian. Take that for what it is.

i heard they eventually squashed their beef

that cover is unironically racist. the hair he's wearing is dreads, which is what poc have as a hairstyle. time for this man to finally be cancelled like I wish he was years ago.

Those aren’t dreads. Also he’s Jewish, they don’t cancel their own unless they absolutely have to.

believe it or not, Weird Al isn't Jewish.

He’s Jewish to me.

After the song came out, Coolio was receiving some sort of award, and he talked about the song, and how he was angry with Weird Al, claiming he never asked permission. He ended his speech by saying that he wished Weird Al the best of luck but "He'd better stay the Hell away from me"
I tried searching for a video clip, but I couldn't find it. I can't remember if it was The Grammys or MTV Music Awards.

Yeah, pretty accurate.
Raised on a steady diet of old Alan Sherman albums and annual subscriptions to Mad Magazine in his youth, I would assume.

Nope.
He's just a funny Goy who studied the humor of the tribe and took what he learned to heart.

It's a Stevie Wonder song anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=b0S4SiLxt1s

Attached: Stevie_Wonder.jpg (507x686, 83.15K)

Don’t you take Weird Al’s judaism away from me

Attached: 8EE42D58-9F1D-412E-9D65-A06505788444.jpg (1534x855, 168.3K)

I like some of his songs, but Amish Paradise is just plain mean-spirited.

Attached: 6EABC4C2-C4E0-4F6C-BBBA-3BBE5BC804EA.png (1200x1097, 434.21K)

The Amish needed to be taken down a peg and you know it

Since Weird Al licenses all his songs... someone must have given permission for this to be made

Sorry, Goyim, but the 12 tribes have spoken.

How the fuck is Weird Al Jewish? Aren't his parents Serbian or something?

Attached: B43B2C73-9D99-45C3-8708-BBD1970C2BF9.gif (500x318, 924.87K)

Yeah, it's not like Coolio made the melody, it was taken from someone else just like Weird Al did

Say what you want, but getting parodied by Weird Al was a sign that you "made it," back then. Also, way to get filtered lol

>ayo I'm a hard ass gangster ain't nobody fucking with my tough ass
>gets upset some white nerd parodied a song
Rap is the biggest fucking larp