They peaked with this album

Attached: bends.png (316x316, 179.87K)

Looks like it.

it's a good britpop album but okc is way better, no matter how you rate their later stuff

Oh look, another thread about the misinterpretation of radiohead.

I think you misinterpreted the OP.

Attached: 9112 - album_cover black_background closed_eyes ear glasses looking_up meds music nipple radiohead soyjak stubble text the_bends variant_unknown.png (1500x1500, 87.57K)

I legit felt like an npc for a second until I realized it was just a glowie.

SOIY!!! SOIY EVERYWHERE SLURRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP YUMYUM AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH WOJAK /QA/ AHAHAHAH DUDE MEEEEME!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEME! AHAHHAHA

Pablo Honey - 6.5/10
The Bends - 6.2/10
Ok Computer - 7/10
Kid A - 7.4/10
Amnesiac - 7.6/10
Hail To The Thief - 7.1/10
In Rainbows - 6.8/10
The King of Limbs - 7.5/10
A Moon Shaped Pool - 6.6/10

Attached: 1658455651959.jpg (1440x1800, 290.14K)

>The King of Limbs with second best score
stupid cat, you're drunk

good album
cool textures
why can't all the other ones be cool

I see The Bends as their "parachute album". They probably had more confidence to pursue whatever risks and ambitions after this point. It didn't matter if they failed or not because they could fall back on The Bends if they fucked up. Even now, I would call it their single most agreeable album, it's a solid rock album and it's hard to dislike.

>cool textures
Yeah, that were only more than half-baked on Feral and Give Up The Ghost, and the former filters people despite being the deepest embrace of TKOL's novelties. The album isn't bad but, song for song, doesn't have the meat to seriously compete with most of their other work. AMSP did more with these textures and techniques than TKOL without obsessing over them, the implementation was far more organic. Just listen to Daydreaming or The Numbers as proof.

i don't like amsp
it is very solid and round and ironed out rather than raw and prickly and ethereal
no fun shapes in head
no cool sounds in ear
boring

This does not read like a human wrote it

Couldn't feel more opposite. To me, AMSP's sounds morph and shape like a chopped and screwed Cocteau Twins record. TKOL does have a more jagged rhythmic attack, something AMSP only really goes back to with Ful Stop, but it takes even more kinds of instrumentation and vocals and melds it all together with far greater nuance. And you want to talk prickly? Those ascending strings at the end of Burn The Witch embody that word.

Bait

>Hail To The Thief - 7.1/10

agreeable

That one's actually my favorite. Probably their most overtly bleak album, and also one of their most raw and unedited works.

Bends is easily their best work that I've heard. The only track I'm not huge on is Bones, which is still a fine enough track. Everything else is though is pretty incredible. Iron Lung and FPT in particular are especially wicked.

>cool textures
I bet you would like Jefre Cantu-Ledesma

You spelled Kid A wrong.