Local record store... should i go in moo?

local record store... should i go in moo?

Attached: Hi-Voltage Records.jpg (1440x1800, 295.95K)

Yes, but just remember that every single penny you spend is going towards Ukraine and BLM.

Why is the Don't a piece of paper covering it? Did it originally say Do and the cucks had to cover it up? If so, based

Just throw a rock through that eyesore. If you're black you can get away with it easy.

>they couldn't spell homophobic right and had to correct it with tippex
Fags

I wouldn't.
I don't think they carry any Skrewdriver or Burzum albums. Probably not any Mentors either.

If they sell anime

Go in and show us what their staff picks are so we can laugh

>i only care about these specific things that corporate media tells me to care about

Stunning and brave. You just know these are the joyless fags that think everyone who ever made a racist joke in their life actually hate minorities. Just walk in and take stuff without paying for it since I’m sure they’re against capitalism too.

it probably said please

I like rac but skrewdriver just make some catchy hooks and nothing else. Any Forums zoomers are 100% like sjws and they only give a shit about art that caters to their specific commercial aesthetic and identity politics. Pierre faye was right, the horseshoe meme reigns true, if there's a will, there's a grill, remember to listen to everything with no bias, politifags aren't invited to the cook-out and most importantly, FUCK ZOOMERS AND NEWFAGS. That's all.

I'd piss on the rug too and scream, rock n roll faggots!

>walk in
>say nigger out loud
>do not elaborate further
>leave

Based

that's something a fag would do, say nigger and simply just stand there. Then tell them you support russia, watch dave chappelle and support abortion. Being a maga normie unironically pisses them off more than being a full-blooded natsoc or fascist, which is both hilarious and depressing

>support abortion
for poc. Sorry about that, remember to add the poc in the end always

Hey I go there sometimes

these plus set fire to the store

It said don't and someone defaced it

I'm all those things, what happens when I go in?

ok moo i went in even though i am racist, sexist, homophobic, and an a**hole. so far thye don't seem to have gotten wise of my various chud dispositions

should i buy this white stripes limited edition vinyl for 40 smackeroos

Attached: White Stripes - White Blood Cells reissue.jpg (1440x1684, 307.09K)

>$42
How expensive were records back in the 70s?

>If you are Racist, Sexist, Homophobic or an A**hole Don't Come In
Whew thank god, I'm only transphobic and can come in.

I don’t buy vinyl but that looks stupidly overpriced to me