What do you do when music can't fill the emptiness anymore?

what do you do when music can't fill the emptiness anymore?

Attached: 1642465347199.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7IgoXQk-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a girl, start a family.

you're probably just growing up user. focus on finding pleasure in stuff like relationships, work, and self-care. music can still be there.

for me? i post on Any Forums.

This guy really propped up his phone to record himself standing above the stove

I PUT MY HAND ON A STOVE

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7IgoXQk-M

big this. for a long time music was the only thing I cared about, and it was my only comfort and motivation in the world. about a year back I noticed a growing disinterest, and at first it was very depressing like there was something deeply wrong with me. but I soon realized, that it was an organic change within me that was asking for a breath of fresh air, a chance to grasp at my autonomy and do something with the fleeting time I have. I still like music a lot but my relationship with it has changed, I'm not obsessively looking for something to awake a reaction within me, but rather I ponder on it's existence and the people who made it. what creative spark it gives me and what I could create myself, musical or otherwise.

Metaphysical reality check, for me it's Wittgenstein's model of reality: We know things and we don't know things, there are things we know and understand and you understand them and you understand this because we have a tool called "language" but there are things we can't explain or there are no words that accurately represent them like ,God, feelings, consciousness or "fill emptiness" like you are saying it's just part of the human condition, embrace it don't reject it, we are meat puppets and your brain need certain stuff , like quality food, light exercise, sun, human interaction from time to time, also you me and everyone want certain things it's not like you have to do stuff like you are a robot like the fag in that webm, we call "them" hobbies playing guitar, lifting, hiking, painting, reading, that's basically how we distract ourselves until we die, nothing sad about it just ask yourself that "what do I want?" and be realistic about it.

Notice how he didn't mention a girl.

Posters who own anal toys.

>he doesn't stick his head in the oven and pull a sylvia plath at the end of the video
thanks for wasting a minute of my life with this soicuck, OP

Attached: esxpdipqcuk51.jpg (400x483, 29.68K)

>He is a logical positivist in 2022
The verifiability criterion of meaning is necessarily solipsistic.

they both have degrees

That webm really hit hard OP

Because he didn't get one. Many such cases!

based

Have you tried heroin, OP?

TO SEE IF I STILL BLEEEEED

You would know

Go fight someone

Attached: E1E22B29-1F80-47E0-9BAD-7797B511D0CC.jpg (1600x900, 294.32K)