Why do their fans always fight?

Every time I see a thread about one of these two their fans are going back and forth calling the other shit or jealous or something

They both make autistic ass fucking music so I don't get it

Can somebody give me a run down? Is this real beef? Is it fake? I doubt Digighouls or Sematary even know about the other so why are their fans always at war

Left: Digighouls
youtu.be/21LvyjfGsew
Right: Sematary
youtu.be/trXlgpqokqA

Attached: 20D692B7-9A96-49B8-A187-04D7247DE006.png (1293x565, 1.07M)

this "music" is beyond awful, beyond unlistenable. sounds like retards in a mental health asylum found a brokencyde tape
zoomers are a cursed and ruined generation, there is no doubt in my mind

Just one example of the type of threads Im talking about
You can also just search their names in the archive and if you see one name you'll most likely see the other right along with it

It’s not their fans kek digi has no fans. It’s purely digi being a no life bitch boy and shilling on here endlessly and everyone knows he’s eternally jealous of semen. If he didn’t samefag and stealth shill so much he probably wouldn’t be so hated. Digiseeth probably made this thread lmao

>Sematary fan already seething over Digighouls not even 3 replies in

Attached: 8491C46E-D89D-4FE9-BA39-D1CC81CB8B25.gif (498x498, 2.42M)

>their fans
i am laffin

all i know is sematary shills his music here nonstop and nobody gives a fuck about it so i wouldnt be surprised if he resorts to making up fake beefs just to keep threads active

all i know is digighouls shills his music here nonstop and nobody gives a fuck about it so i wouldnt be surprised if he resorts to making up fake beefs just to keep threads active

kys yourself digi, we all know its you making the threads

Sematary is shit
Sematart shills know he's shit
Everyone on Any Forums knows he's shit

This whole Digighouls Vs Sematary war is a cope by Sematary fans because they would rather come up with some retarded conspiracy that another underground artist is the reason for all the Sematary hate on Any Forums rather than accepting that he just makes shitty music

This. It’s pathetic

Yeah and its obvious as hell

sematary looks so fucking nasty
i would never listen to him for that alone

Attached: 293A2942-D4B9-4E0E-9EF7-297B99084C87.jpg (828x828, 70K)

It doesn't take a genius to put it together.
Right now your shill threads are as forgettable and bad as your music. And I don't think that will ever change because it seems like your aim is to trick either complete retards or underage kids into looking you up because they stumbled across one of these threads and I guess if thats who you want listening to your music. Retards and kids, then you don't actually have to try very hard to make good music or market in a more authentic way.

I couldn't imagine making these threads every day and still not having anyone give a shit about you. If you went a week without shilling yourself no one would even remember your name lmao

Ugly freak

Cringefest

this

Attached: chubby cheeks .png (1272x707, 1.6M)

Is that Digighouls?
Unironically looks based

kys digighouls

kys sematary we know its you

Hi digighouls

>Sematary samefagging

Nigga you're so obvious

Now kiss

>trying so hard to be James Ferraro
pathetic. also, you're a whole decade and a half late

>you're a whole decade and a half late
Yeah imagine trying to hop on a dead genre like witch house or something 10 years late that would be pretty fucking embarrassing

Fuck you. How jealous do you have to be? Digighouls isn’t copying shit, he invented crushed trap after being inspired by RCB

digighouls would come in and shit up sematary threads unprovoked. that's it. he was shilling in soundcloud threads before sematary was known, and he's done it thousands of times since 2020, always using the same filenames he did in the sematary threads. he's really a bigger faggot shill than dubbi and gremlens and all those retards combined.

>sematary threads
There have only ever been Sematary shill threads. No one actually gives a fuck about that fat faggot on Any Forums
You expect anyone to believe he has “fans” here. Sounds to me like the shills were using “Digighouls” as a scapegoat because he's another artist that gets posted here
>NOOOO PEOPLE LOVE SEMATARY ITS JUST DIGIGHOULS THAT HATES HIM

Come on now