I tried listening to Black Midi's live performance on YouTube. Got a headache immediately...

I tried listening to Black Midi's live performance on YouTube. Got a headache immediately. It's not catchy whatsoever and the dudes voice is weird. I unironically think this is a better performance: youtu.be/9U_Zef_x80g

Call me a brainlet, a filtered pleb, whatever, I don't care. Try listening to music with an ounce of melody

Attached: Black_Midi_at_the_Wide_Awake_Festival_(51427233998).jpg (1920x1282, 392.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-tf9YgOAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're like a Spastic version of Magma

They’re a great live band. Fuck you OP.

you have to be a fucking pussy to get a headache listening to black midi

I recommend a glass of water and an aspirin.

If anyone wants to buy me tickets so I can heckle and throw rotten tomatoes at them, I'd do it.

I hope their tour bus crashes and they all die

A .12 cartridge works better to OP.

You realize it's one big targeted advertising campain pushing this crap on Any Forums, right? You deserve a headache.

>try listening to music with an ounce of melody
If you can't hear melody in BM you're searching for 4 chord song melody or some shit, they're incredibly melodic

This is a horrible thing to say, fuck you for posting this

>t. nogunz

Go cry about it

Is that the black country new road saxophonist?

Yeah, they do a lot of collaborations together

They are a bit shit but music with a lot of melody are for faggots like you. Kys retard

Yup. Geordie and Lewis are basically bff's.

but what if they were bfs? :3

the KEXP?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag-tf9YgOAI
what are these two on lol

>getting filtered by BM
>getting filtered by Anal Cunt
Wew. No taste.

lol I really like Greep as a person, and think he's hilarious but his music does nothing for me