Perfects country

>perfects country
>perfects rock
>perfects pop
>perfects industrial
>perfects folk
What’s next for her career?

Attached: EAB8AE2C-BFAF-4FF1-8F56-B91776799311.jpg (1732x1732, 356.26K)

Perfecting a date

why did she get a tit job she was perfect

writing a song by herself without an army of hired stooges

folklore was her having full creative control and it was amazing

Genuinely insanely curious about Taylor Swift industrial

>perfects industrial
elaborate

fuck off dp

I lover, forever and always.

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Pegacorn-Halloween-Costume-2014-Photos.png (2048x1546, 2.61M)

perfecting making an album that isn't bloated

You waking up

The Wall

Currently waiting for her noise pop album

Hopefully she perfects the art of silence next

Because fake tits > small tits you nonce

disagree

hard disagree

She should try turbofolk

perfecting metal

Attached: taylor metal shirt.jpg (1000x1000, 90.78K)

Reputation was not a good album

Reputation was a great album

Perfect electronic? Whatever comes next, I'm pretty sure it will be awesome. I Lover.

Attached: taylorswift1.jpg (2100x3150, 1.02M)

True. It's sadly underrated.

Attached: taylorswift3.jpg (1066x1600, 167.43K)

this

Same

Attached: taylorswift2.jpg (564x816, 77.66K)

Like Sleigh Bells?

Attached: taylorswift4.jpg (750x1334, 87.49K)

It's underrated because people are too lazy to listen to the whole thing, they just hear Ready For It, Look What You Made Me Do, and Endgame and think that's how the whole album sounds, when in reality by the end songs start sounding entirely different and New Year's Day sounds like it could have been on folklore.

>folk
strumming a c chord on an acoustic guitar does not equal folk. whats next youre going to say playing random gibberish is considered >experimental

>they just hear Ready For It, Look What You Made Me Do, and Endgame and think that's how the whole album sounds
You have a point. Reputation is pretty eclectic. There are synthpop bangers like Getaway Car, folksy ballads like Call It What You Want, electro-ballads like Delicate (secretly the best song from Rep), understated ambient pop like So It Goes..., bubblegum pop like This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things, and so on. I think Rep will be re-evaluated positively in the future. Taylor is a pop music genius.

Attached: taytay1.jpg (1080x1344, 72.14K)

You don't make the rules of what is folk. As a matter of fact, folk is very simple. You picked the wrong genre to be pretentious about complexity.

Attached: taylor.jpg (1199x1578, 302K)

The whole point of the album is she addresses how people see her, realizes that's not what matters by So It Goes, then the back half of the album gets more calm as she just talks about what she wants out of life and relationships.

copypasta