Why did Fantano skip this? not even a YUNOREVIEW mention

why did Fantano skip this? not even a YUNOREVIEW mention

Attached: Porcupine_Tree_Closure_Continuation_cover.jpg (300x300, 23.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KlsqFSGQi0U?t=225
youtube.com/watch?v=445arWTPkxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think he said he won't do wilson anymore because he feels it's just trying old ideas (both his own and others') in different settings. there's no innovation in Wilson.

The Fuggs still don't have a Classics review

Attached: first album.jpg (300x300, 41.89K)

it's their first album in 13 years, thought it'd at least be worth a mention

Fantano has no credibility. He's not a serious person, stop caring about him

Come to think of it, did he ever review PT? I haven't listened to it (or anything Wilson has put out after To The Bone for that matter), it's hard to be interested on it especially after learning Colin won't be playing for the project

no, afaik, he started his channel in 2009, which is the same year the last PT album came out (The Incident).

i know he's not a fan of modern prog so he prob would review it negatively, but still i think it's noteworthy enough for him to at least mention he's not reviewing it

He doesn’t like Steven Wilson solo stuff but the few times I’ve seen him mention PT it was in a seemingly positive way.
But more importantly

he very much did not like Harridan IIRC. i dunno, i thought it was pretty good

youtu.be/KlsqFSGQi0U?t=225

on the contrary, he seemed to like it

That's how terminally boring Porcupine Tree is.

ahhh, it was the one after that was in worst.

i think i just learned a long time ago that me and fantano's taste on prog does not align at all. dude gave Colors II a 4/10, i was genuinely surprised to learn he liked TMV

I had no idea they made a sequel to colors. I’m kinda skeptical of music sequels but I’ll have to give it a try when I have a chance

We hay have dodged a bullet on that front, user.

It obviously isn't as totally mind-blowing as Colors I but it's really fuckin solid. They put themselves in that same kind of creative method and the results are really cool. Sounds like mature, Automata-esque BTBAM channeling the vibes of Colors I.

My favorite was Melon's least favorite, lol
youtube.com/watch?v=445arWTPkxo

harridan was fucking trash and so was whatever the other one was. and what's with this album cover? it's just shit from top to bottom
it's honestly pretty good. one of the best albums they've put out since parallax 2. basically fan service, but it works.

Never Seen/Future Shock is a total slammer, good album

bad habits is my favorite, followed closely by double helix of extinction
>NATURE SEEPS INTO CONCRETE! IT'S UP TO US TO RESHAPE THIS COURSE!! BETWEEN THE BURIED AND MEEEEE

I miss BTBAMposting

>SORRY FOR THE LAST MONTH OF BRINGING YOU DOWNNNNN, MY MIND IS TO BLAME MY MIND IS TO BLAME WHAT THE FUCK

Fantano is neither a musician nor a record producer, why does his critical opinion even matter?

He did not like any PT and SW releases except The Future Bites, his opinion doesn't matter