At what point was it that you lost all respect for this woman?

As a teenager I was fucking obsessed with Hayley Williams. Posters of her all on my bedroom walls. Paramore merch and clothes. I wasn't sexually atracted to her like the other boys because I was a little faggot. But I adored Paramore and hayley religiously.

This was during the RIOT days of 2006 and back then we only had the first two albums. Now jump foward to 2022 and this woman refuses to play old songs from RIOT as she deems them "Offensive", she openly theatens to beat people up on twitter if they dislike fuckin Billy Ellish. Quallity of her music and unique style plumeted after 2010. She looks fucked up on drugs. She is clearly the control freak who kicked the farro brothers out of the band. It breaks my fucking heart the way this bitch turned out.

-Sincerely one ex-paramore fan

Attached: hayley williams hair june 2011.jpg (1598x1598, 445.47K)

>It breaks my fucking heart
fucking nerd lmao

Why are you so mad. They're just a fun normie band like RHCP or White Stripes.

Because she spits on the past while making nothing worthwhile for the future! Fuck her and fuck her censorship!

Most pathetic thread of the day.

I remember a post she did on Twitter during Covid. She misinterpreted a tweet that told her to not hang herself. It was then that I could no longer fap.

when I saw cum on her teats

Her music is worthless and she’s kind of a retard, but she’s still mommy/10

Around 2007 when I was forced to see the video for Misery Business on TV at least once every day.

OP's post is clearly bait and y'all took it like morons.

kek.

I’ve spilled buckets of weed to her. I will always respect her.

What pix do you use, user? She no longer does it for me.

>I wasn't sexually atracted to her like the other boys because I was a little faggot.

Oh, it shows!

sadly not the most pathetic hayley williams thread

when their music become bland plus her sending out nudes.

Attached: 1609977856959.jpg (2690x1416, 702.05K)

I've never had any respect for a woman.

After Laughter mogs their early stuff though.

Even when I was 15 back in 2006, I knew she was kind of nuts. Just something about her I couldn't put my finger on (I would learn years later that her childhood was fatherless. Go figure). But that made jerking it to her back then hotter for me since it was the idea I was jacking off to a crazy chick.
Never had respect for her. They made good music, but everything after Brand New Eyes blows

This woman really drives a couple posters on this board to like prodromal status huh

>Have you ever seen a man dissolve?

She was basically the first teenybopper singer for 2000s era emo and skater types simped for during puberty

I will never understand this obsession with plastic k-pop slaves