I actually like this more than the three preceding albums

I actually like this more than the three preceding albums.

Attached: 71-1tgCopeL._AC_SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 189.71K)

From head on those tubes look like whiskers

I would agree that it's better than TS or Sabotage, but to say it's better than Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is just the kind of retardation I expect from this board

Sabotage is better than SBS so eat a dick, nigga.

Bait

It would be bait if he said Technical Ectasy.

It is criminally underrated.
Worth it if only for the first two songs.

I never understood the hate for Technical Ecstacy.
It's also criminally underrated, and slightly better than Never Say Die.

Johnny Blade was their best track fight me

This is the best album of Black Sabbath

So is this going to be the new contrarian take on this board? This albums sucks and so does Technical Ecstasy. The only underrated sabbath albums are the Tony Martin ones and Born Again. Also seventh star but that shouldn't even have the sabbath name attached to it.

TORTURED AND TWISTED
HE WALKS THE STREETS ALONE

>slightly better than Never Say Die.
I can't agree with that one, honestly. I've tried to give TE several chances but it does nothing for me.

For me, if it doesn't have both Tony and Geezer in the lineup then it isn't Sabbath.

It's one of their worst Ozzy albums and I'd still take it over any of their 80s or 90s albums.

I like it more than Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Technical Ecstasy. Maybe Born Again too, although I do enjoy that album quite a bit. I still think they did their best work with Dio.

Tony Martin's original trilogy is worth listening to if you can get away with them being having a hint of 80s glam about them.

Tyr never did much for me outside of Anno Mundi. Cross Purposes is more engaging imo

Next to the title track on Never Say Die, I'm inclined to agree.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Anything in particular about it you don't like?

>if you can get away with them being having a hint of 80s glam about them.
if you can get away with it? you mean if you can deal with it.

it's very underrated
it sure as shit isn't better than SBS or Sabotage